Exhaust smell petrol

mr cornell + rage agaist the machine (minus senor zach de la rocha) = SUPERBAND ... hehehe

btw, im a big follower of all those trendsetters; pearl jam/mr vedder forever, the old stone temple pilot before mr wieland went nuts, soundgarden with awesone mr thayil's axing and of course mr cornell's powerful voice, nirvana too bad to them mr cobain decided to go to *heaven* early etc etc etc:biggrin:

opps ... sorry to the threadstarter, im so out of topic ... but then again *firestarter* from that brits electro band is not that bad either

Tom Morello - best guitar stringing technique ever :biggrin:
I have quite a few RATM concert DVDs, in fact a whole cupboard of concert/music video DVDs of all sorts of bands but too many to list. Next time stop by or something.

Cobain is in hell playing GT5 with Hitler.

I personally prefer Aqua, Venga Boys, etc :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

my fuel consumption full tank around 350-400km. i smell petrol when i park the car and walk behind it. so i assume from the exhaust. another symptom is sometime car hesitate to go at 3k rpm. O2, or exhaust?

If you downloaded the Skyline manuals I posted, you'd have known that Skylines use a very different throttle setup compared to all other cars. It's basically an on/off configuration meaning the car must be driven on full open throttle (pedal pressed firmly all the way down). Firstly, this eliminates all 'hesitation' and secondly ensures reliability.

Last edited:
It's ok if you are just listening to T. Morello and not doing the stand-off on Guitar Hero while driving...

pimpin ...

agreed, mr morello is in a class of his own ... couple of years back i was in miri for a project and me and couple of my local friends went to this live band/disco club cannot-remember-what-name and i requested them to play *like a stone* and they said *what? who?* ... ouch

the good thing was that, couple of months later, we were there again and i requested them to play the same song and did ... salute those phinoy boys ... awesome ... but still fail to do mr. morello's guitar solo of course ... nobody can do that except him ... even mr hendrix cant do that because he is in *stoned-heaven* already ... duh

midship ...

whassap bro:itsme: ... havent yum-cha with u for a very long time already ... have u got your v35?
dont ban us for being soooooo out-of -topic ya ... hahaha

Tom Morello is probably one of the most underrated guitarist of all time.. i think just because he does not goreng enough.

I've tried using some of his technique (using pickup toggle switch for sound effect)... tp of course tak jadi. Hahahahah...

Pimpin... maybe we should have a guitar, bass setup for the BBQ. So ppl can jam!!!

Sorry for hijacking thread...

good ideal BR ...

mr. morello was underrated because of the nature of RAG itself ... they were not a mainstream bon-jovi thingy ... they were the the real deal musician who play music not because of publicity (and money) but because of looveeee for music ... not like wanna-be fuddy-duddy ciplakk ... hehehe

heard that senor de la rocha and the rest of the band have united ... hemm

Bikerz,

Check your O2 sensor..

Anyways, Jahax, lets set up a Skyline Band!!! Ada layan metallica or megadeth?

Sorry moderator for hijacking...but I've already advised bikerz to check his O2 sensor :)

Tom Morello is probably one of the most underrated guitarist of all time.. i think just because he does not goreng enough.

I've tried using some of his technique (using pickup toggle switch for sound effect)... tp of course tak jadi. Hahahahah...

Pimpin... maybe we should have a guitar, bass setup for the BBQ. So ppl can jam!!!

Sorry for hijacking thread...

Next time try using your kid's belt as a guitar strap; shorter the better - baru kena gaya TM.

Jamming? Thought about that but didn't think anyone was going to even turn up for the BBQ in the first place LOL. Only place can play as loud as you want and can even place the drums a nice distance away rather than usual jamming studio confinement. Would be interesting, never played outdoors before.

good ideal BR ...

mr. morello was underrated because of the nature of RAG itself ... they were not a mainstream bon-jovi thingy ... they were the the real deal musician who play music not because of publicity (and money) but because of looveeee for music ... not like wanna-be fuddy-duddy ciplakk ... hehehe

heard that senor de la rocha and the rest of the band have united ... hemm

LOL Bon Jovi rocks bro! But RATM I think after awhile Zack de la Rocha and his political/activist whatever rubbish got old.

Bikerz,

Check your O2 sensor..

Anyways, Jahax, lets set up a Skyline Band!!! Ada layan metallica or megadeth?

Sorry moderator for hijacking...but I've already advised bikerz to check his O2 sensor :)

Megadeth is about as relevant as MegaTV.

Hahahah couldn't resist.

Metallica ok lah but latest album was ermm.. Anyways, I'm more of a 4U2C guy..

Bikerz,

Have you checked your O2?

Pimpin,

Maybe next time bro. Tak pon, lets just jam in jamming studio.

If you dont have drummer, I have a friend who would be interested to play. Of course I play guitar, although a bit lari timing once in awhile.

Need another guitarist, bassist, and vocalist, then kawtim...

Bikerz,

Have you checked your O2?

Pimpin,

Maybe next time bro. Tak pon, lets just jam in jamming studio.

If you dont have drummer, I have a friend who would be interested to play. Of course I play guitar, although a bit lari timing once in awhile.

Need another guitarist, bassist, and vocalist, then kawtim...

Hahahahah BR tanya pasal O2 sensor so technically not off-topic. But real reason for post follows next few lines.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom