Exhaust setup Enquiry ...

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Hi morning all,

My fc has been very bad since recently for about 2 months+ . Previously it was able to go rm50 for 320km+ . Now it become rm50 200km onli. I check on many thing but still same.

However, i read some thread similar to my case, and some claim after change the "centre box/midbox" then their fc back to normal.
I just wonder is the midbox really affect fc that much ?

Im pretty confuse also ... is midbox / centre box / bullet is the same thing ???

My exhaust setup is 4-2-1 ... then straight to straight flow muffler ... (if im not mistaken)

Im about to add/change new midbox to my car next weekend, just hoping to get more advice/opinion from all pro here ....

Btw, im driving satria 1.3(m)

Thanks all !!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
.... well, first of all, try to remember what you changed/modded prior to the higher FC..... and undo the mod.

easy.

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
nothing changed.

it just happend all of sudden ... thats y im worryin ...

but i surf in forum there is few ppl got similar case after change midbox solve ... dunno true or not ><

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
dont mod to much on the exhaust of ur 1.3 engine...coz the 1.3 dont produced as many power as a 2.0 or 1.8 liter engine..to much free flow on the exhaust will only effect ur fuel i think...a light mod on the exhaust like the extractor and central bullet should be enough...change back ur straight pipe and exhaust muffler...i once had a 1.3 wira AB but after some major mod on the exhaust system..the FC was bad and not much power gain..and i change back to stock with only some mod on extractor and central bullet..the FC was back to normal ...just stick to minor mods only...just my 2 cent...dont know if it's true...but i had the experience before...

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
i've been using this setup size since almost 2 years ... but it onli happend recently for my fc high

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Maybe the midbox bocor already? Or inside kaput then the air flow go nuts?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello...i'm new in Kota Kinabalu.i don't know any good workshops around here.does anybody knows where i can paint my rims here in Kota Kinabalu?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience