Cam Pro Exhaust Setup

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kenzo

6,000 RPM
Heya guyz, i know there's like a million topic discuss about exhuast system, but let get more in details, im gonna go for track day soon, ready my volk racing rims and wrap T1R toyo tyres, but, exhaust system has not be done, well yes before this i did alot of setup, and i just dont know wat setup is the best for me, im driving a gen2 auto 1.6, but my auto quite tak betul so im using the 1-2-3-4 type gearing, and when im on the track, i whack for sure lah kan, and i only want power at the higher rpms, i dont care about lower, just mid and high that's all, and i plan to do like this

Zenden Extractor 4-2-1, with 1-3-2-4 firing sequence, 1 Mid box or bullet, and 2inch muffler straight flow, with 2 inch all the way stainless steel piping, the extractor and piping and gonna be wrap with thermowrap

soo guyz, any suggestions is welcome, thanks for the help, :)

i think 1.8" straight flow is enough lar... why need 2 inch? for a better high end put 4-1. sure high end better but will lower your low end...

hahahah~ i think if you really want highend put 4-1... huhuhu~ im not sure about 4-2-1 though...

firing sequence???

you are talking about the exhaust extractor right? what on earth, pray i ask, has firing sequence got anything to do with it?

hi.... i drive gen-2 before ... n my car is 4-2-1 extractor ( hotbits)....straight till the end n 1 tanabe exhaust(no mid box ) ..(made in taiwan is more cheap ) the power is quite good... n the sound just like subaru ..of course the sound is loud .. but in circuit is real good...

EvanNG said:
hi.... i drive gen-2 before ... n my car is 4-2-1 extractor ( hotbits)....straight till the end n 1 tanabe exhaust(no mid box ) ..(made in taiwan is more cheap ) the power is quite good... n the sound just like subaru ..of course the sound is loud .. but in circuit is real good...
how many inches of ur straight piping exhaust system?:_:

im use 2 inch piping ....high rpm vr good.... like open vtec sound

but that time im just change the extrator n air filter piping only... in sepang that feel is vr good.... u can try it ... but the sound is real like subaru in low rpm

my setting is 4-2-1 HotBits, one mid box and one Apex'i N1 muffler,the piping is 2"....
if go track ? go for 4-1 loh....can rev higher......

bro, with correct firing sequence piping flow, u can get scaveng effect or something, 2 inch? hmmm, im using 2 inch also and the top end is amazingly good, guyz, u follow same route for below fuel tank?

Top Bottom