exhaust problem

lkc

Known Member
Hie everyone,i am currently driving a proton persona 1.6 auto,just changed my exhaust system 2 week ago at wai heng,the setup as below -

extrator 4-2-1 / bullet,round type,not swirl,muffler - sflow.

The prob now is i felt my car not so pick up and i do not know what is the problem,when i rev until 3000rpm i can also hear my muffler got bunyi pecah and the car a bit makan minyak,fix it for rm 650.00 and the guy told me the quality is good 1,so it there any problem with this setting?i only felt a little bit of diff,not much after changing the exhaust,need your help here guys.

u should went to kweng84 's shop ma....
he is quite reputable....summore get free advice...
u go to wai heng, they just pasang....the more expensive the better...
they dun care whether give u performance or not.

haiyo...so sad lar like that,if only i know kweng84 earlier then i would find him,where is his shop located?how can i contact him,maybe he can help solve my prob if i bring my car and let him see,now i tukar exhaust pipe dy like never tukar only,the feel still same as ori,a bit only diff,then my air filter already changed to drop in filter,i suspect is either the bullet or the muffler is the prob,coz the extractor is dead 1 ma,4-2-1 should be correct,so it is either i use wrong bullet or my muffler,felt so unhappy with the results i get after spending rm 650,when i tekan minyak,i can feel like my car not so smooth...but 1 thing have diff is normally campro engine when drop gear can feel it but after i mod the exhaust could feel a bit only,not so obvious.

want big difference ...go for persona hotbits extractor (dyno proven)....your mid bullet replace it with twisted bullet for more back pressure ..possible ...get CCR bullet from Jamspeed ...then s-flow ...confirm this will give you big improvement compare with crush bended extractor ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom