Exhaust Fiber Replacement

ask for glass fiber from those motor shop...last time i bought a few pack to glue into my subwoofer box...dunno wat the hell i'm thinking

thx 4 all ur comments sifu`s.Got another question, do u guys know which place provide Exhaust Fiber Replacement coz its hrd 2 find a good condition 304 bordermax for turbo car.thx

lolz, thanks casa to remind me on my old post...

usually those exhaust shops do provide fiber replacement for your exhaust...as i heard my fren told me before when my previous muffler are going down...by the time i created this thread to know the DIY for fiber replacement and i was thinking to DIY myself..in the middle of finding my sources for DIY, i've found my dream muffler with reasonable price and i've bought it....

lolz, thanks casa to remind me on my old post...

usually those exhaust shops do provide fiber replacement for your exhaust...as i heard my fren told me before when my previous muffler are going down...by the time i created this thread to know the DIY for fiber replacement and i was thinking to DIY myself..in the middle of finding my sources for DIY, i've found my dream muffler with reasonable price and i've bought it....

thx for reply clan,i did try few places in klg but none of them replace fiber.Any places u know?hmm jst wounder if already replace the fiber will the exhaust sound same like new one?im using 5zigen 304 bordermax in 3.3'out 5'.its hard2 find a good condition exhaust like mine.

i have a question,

does the "itik" sound during high rev down-shift indicates that the fiber is gone? I never use to get that sound, just started about a month or so, when i down shift, i can hear this itik blow-off lol.

kinda like trumpet mufflers. Im using direct straight flow with bullet.

1 thing weird is, when it was new, it was very loud... idling was loud too, now that it has been 6 months.... its very silent. LOL

Top Bottom