Refiber your precious exhaust??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Refiber your precious exhaust??

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Look for me.heheheh im fedup of looking and paying a high price for a refiber service.After find the solution,im giving other people chance to refiber their exhaust.Famous shop charge rm200-rm250 per muffler and mid-bullet.Both mid bullet and muffler will cost approx rm500

Will use White High Temp fiber.Working temp is 650deg(claimed by manufacturer)

Prices:
workmanship=rm100
(Doesnt matter if you wanna do muffler or bullet or both)
Fiber=Rm15 per unit.

example:
Apexi N1(1 muffler and 1 mid-bullet)
workmanship=rm100
Fiber=rm15x7=rm105
Total=rm205

This is way cheaper than others.

for rough estimate Apexi n1 used 7unit.You can always use lesser fiber but will decrease the quality of the refiber process.U know what i mean.

This is strictly BY APPOINMENT only.

There will be a deposit, this is for people that i dont personally know.This is to make sure they dont FFK when their appoinment date is set.

Please pm me if you interested or for more info.

Thank you.
ec1.jpg

880.jpg

Last edited:
how much for refiber Apex'i N1 muffler ? just the back muffler only......
what type of fiber u using ? is it those cotton type or steel type ?

coltrain,

back muffler only.

workmanship=100
fiber=15x4=60

its a cotton type.White fiber got steel type???

Last edited:
haiyaa sifoo GT20v .. jangan perli orang laa .. hehehe .. i oso dunno worr .. got how many types of white fibre ah ?? hahahahahaaa

taiko,
i ask question laa not perli...seriously..

sifoo gt20v, some mufflers come packed with steel wool i.e. the HKS "Legal" models

brother B,
i didnt know that.thanx for the info...
is it pure 100% steel wool or mix with fiber?

wah sifu Q need like that meh....
actually i also not really sure about it lah,i was told by Jiang Hang boss....
the steel type i mention its look like cotton,mayb its call steel cotton or something loh.....he say its more lasting than those normal one.....

coltrain,
no..no..i was merely asking a question laaa.......dun get upset..

steel cotton is in gosok periuk one or??? ive never seen a steel cotton except that for washing kuali....

steel wool very similar to the gosok periuk one. 100% steel wool. That muffler as seen in my signature pic, but i've changed it already. it's very lasting, but the downside is that it's heavy.

Power cars always bakar exhaust. Services like this is a welcome. hahaha. I am unaware that exhaust fibers are made from wool or cotton? I thought they were some synthetic fibers like treated nylon.

just a silly question, what's the diff b4 n after doing refiber?

NM,
Because it look like a cotton or wool
Material is still fiber..hehehe just a street lingo only..

-AFM-,
1st it will reinstate ur muffler to its original intended design.More power,high rpm blaa.blaa
2nd to quiet down a muffler of coz.

All muffler have fiber inside to act as damping material.Absorb sound.
by time,that fiber will finish due to wear and tear.

better do...i was in sifoo's car...the sound...wallanehhh...superb ooooOOO...during idling soo silent...then tarik pick up...seram gak...wakakakakakakakakakak...next month maybe setting my appointment...

-AFM- - no more trubulance inside muffler like previous...so the hot air coming smooth and straight foward...niceeeeee...

sifoo chinozie .. see u saturday for R3TA .. all setup kowtim liauu ???

heee...sifoo Qiw...almost kawtim...just service my JIC, later alignment n chamber...brake n disk bed-in, get tyre...n kowtim...

only my mentality don't know ready or not heee...

nvm .. just go and hentam only .. won or lose lain cerita .. hahahahaaa ..

chinozie play autocross?.. seriously never saw u in action.. wanna come and give support laa..

yeah magic...come and give support to him la...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom