Electronic Products Lucky Draw Scam

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
They are back, with a different name and location.

Details:

Jutronic Marketing Sdn Bhd
45-2, Jalan 3/62A,
Bandar Menjalara Kepong,
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03 - 6273 4960

It work like this.

Their agent will go from house to house and let us draw a coupon. Inside the drawn coupon, attached is another smaller coupon. Which we can't open it there and then. And must follow them back to the office to draw the 2nd coupon.

In order for us to get the prize inside the 2nd coupon and to be valid, we need to buy products of nearly 3K. The prizes could be many, which they claimed, ranging from cars to useless electronic products. They also claimed there are only 100 coupons nationwide which has the 2nd coupon inside.

Our family already kena once more than a year ago, this time the fella kena from me.

I just opened up the 2nd coupon which I couldn't care much.
I lectured him of the the said rules which is NOT printed on both the coupons.
Fucked him of him insisting me to follow him back to the 'office', and screwed him of not letting me to keep the coupon, which I have already written my name and details down.
Since I'm 'lucky' enough, why can't I keep it? Why must I buy 3K of products for me to open up the 2nd draw coupon. Isn't it a force?

As predicted, he had tons of reason for the systems.
It's a prove to the company that HE brought me to the company. He's getting RM1 for every coupon that is drawn. "Why not I bring out my digicam and take pictures of both of us, both the coupons with my name on it, and you go back to your office first, and I'll go when I got the time"

He's already holding a stack of drawn coupons. I told him off straight to his face, "You already had a number of drawn coupons, that could cost you few tens of ringgit, doesn't matter of this single RM1 laa!!"

The first time, me and my father went to the office, which is in Sri Kembangan then. They had put up pictures of lucky winners posing with the cars, bikes and what not.

This time, I told him those pictures could be a fake, those poser are paid to pose for pictures, maybe even none got any cars, bikes, what so ever. Real winners might got some useless product and 3 more products which are paid.

He said he don't know anything bout it. I fucked him and said even if you are working as part-timer, you must know at least something bout it, how the systems goes, and he can't even answer me correctly of some questions I threw at him when we met.

He even said his parents agreed on him to go for this job. If the company is fake the parents wouldn't even allow him to go. Come on friend, how many of us even tell our parents we are working at what what what company. Even if they do so, how would they know if a company is a fake.

Some more can said the parents is living near his hostel and what not. And earlier he said he's from Perak. Things he said are so contradicting with one another, until the extend I ask what his father work as and ask for his father's phone number as a prove of things. He refused to give it to me, said the father is doing groceries business here, small business only, no need to give phone number and things like that.

This whole conversation lasted bout half and hour, which most of this half an hour, they fella got fucked.

So, people, if they came to you, just let it be. It's a total scam. Last time we even wrote down names and contact numbers of those so-called winners, which NONE of the fucking numbers are real and available.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
not the first time lerr... fr cheras, to puchong.. everywhere.

they have approached me twice so far... once i layan, but rejected, 2nd wan.. terus fuck kau them.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I thought there was a few similar threads? But quite frankly, if I were to search the forum before posting this "marketing scam" thing, I wouldn't really know what exactly to search for. Let me try and see... hahaha

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Next time when someone offers you some coupon nonsense...
Straight away put it inside your mouth and chew (if youre not afraid la...).
Observe their response. :biggrin:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
din even trust this kind of stuff...so lucky...why toto alwiz tak kena....

my fren used to work as this ...coz can earn money alot...but the his parent not allow. somemore his mom crying becoz sad that her son going into this path, asking we fren to advice him, he damn kepala benggang, only know if got money he can buy can and all, eventho he know this thing is tipu ppl 1. he also said before, every coupon also the same result, which will win this big grand prize...but u nit to buy this this this to get it. another of my fren also join him at first, then visited a old folks house, and told that she got won the prize and all....the old folk damn farking happy after hear it, fork out all the money he go and buy the product from him, who knows got the prize which cost few bucks only....she damn farking upset with it...after my another fren see this, he give up on the job coz feel guilty....but the kepala benggang fren din giv up....until his mom beg him kao kao....WTF?...i also malas lah to contact with him..totally heartless....

oh ya, there is 1 of my best fren father damn smart, he fool kao the farker, when the farker said " hey u won the prize"....then my best fren father sure say..." where the prize, give me now" and all kept on ask for the prize...until the fella fed up....LOL

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
same thing i said to the fella.. i told him if i won the prize... why do i still need to buy something to get the prize? itz totally bulls. Then they say it will put me into the running for the "grand" prize... oh fuckz la.. not interested...

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
a lot of malaysian company is being fed by the natural instinct of humans , greed. especially those young ones.

Educate everyone and hope this people will learn the right way.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
A lot of unscrupulous people around that would do anything for the sake of money. You'd best remember the old saying of "There's no free lunch...".

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
alvin,
Thanks for the heads' up. I hope you don't mind if I copy your posting to another forums. Scams like this must be made known to the masses, mar.

silver,
Agreed. There's no such thing as FREE LUNCH.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
This is the same reason why i avoid going to HSBC in puchong.. just trying to walk into and out of the bank is a challenge... at least 10-12 youth all guarding the paths way to the bank.

One of them had the 'pleasure' of approaching my colleague and I as we walked out of the bank. He just passed her a card, she took it to read and this guys just went hysterical all of a sudden. Started to shout on top of his voice, "Wah, I think she's a millionaire!! , come and see, come and see!!" in chinese and english while jumping around to all his other kuncu-kuncu. Fren just told him in cantonese to behave himself in public, don't make his parents ashame to say he is their child.. then the dude quiet down. Then my colleague ask him what she had to do, and he said to follow him to their HQ behind the bank and just see the boss. So my colleague ask, if she's the millionaire, why not he call your boss to come meet her at the bank since the joker already shout to the whole world she is a millionaire, want her to get kidnap ah? Then the truth had to come out.. hahahha have to buy something to get another coupon and then you buy another something to get the 3rd coupon, this goes on for a few times and the final round will get you either fridge, toaster, dvd player, 1 million dollar, etc...

My fren just told him, to go back to school once SPM results were out. Don't waste his life doing foolish things just for a few extra bucks. Working in a fast food restaurant will probably give him a bigger better stable salary then doing this. She say after buy 4 big electronic item from HSL, HSL will also give her a free toaster and it's not from China too... pity the guy, had a mouthful from a girl who was having her menses.. hahahaha

Sadly, the type of scam use alot of young youth ,some really look like they are in they form4,5 ad they pay them peanuts when they finally get 1 person into the shop...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
wuzzles... i believe this is the group of bastards u're referring to.. no offence to them, but i just have no respect for them althought they are just earning $$ fr their conman employers...

caught their pic at hsbc puchong.. and a lady has fallen victim to one of the guy... one of the gal repeatedly approached me but i told her off and got into my car.

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Yeah, I see my friends' uncles' sisters' cousins' friends' brothers' grannys' newphews' nieces' aunts' son also seem to have made it quite well. Wira Evo 9, 19" spinners from Brothers, custom made abs and springs, Recaro Centurions, Faltech, Gready turbine, AYS, ABS, TNS, MCH, STFU, SDF, wah... all also got la. Some of the parts, even Petaling Street also don't have. Have to import in from Penang. And I saw the driver too. Wah... y'all should see all the brands he has la. Watch : Fag Heuer. Pants : Giorgo Airmani. Shirt : Malbodo. Necklace : thick gold chain (not sure if it's gold plated or gold splayted). Rings : A few gold ones. Shoes : TimberLan. Belt : Triumph (he says he wants to triumph over the rest). I tell you ar, some of the brands I see on him ar... even the Petaling Street people say they dare not bring in because the genuine fakes are also so expensive in cost. The Petaling Street people say that even one belt cos RM10 to bring in.

Last edited:

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
zep, yup.. that's them alright.. : )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, sorry for starting another topic.

I want to ask a few questions and hope u guys know where recommended places to solve it.

My car currently doing stickers job on FULL CAR.

After i take off the stickers on my car,

1) My car will looks shiny again ?
2) What should i do ? Polish and Wax ?

and

My Headlamp got minor scrathes, my Windscreen and side mirror got watermarks.

I wish to solve all this problem under 1 package guys.
Any shop that can do all this pls pm me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience