ECU Tuning by Aussie tuner

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all,

I'm helping a mate arrange a tuning session with an experienced Australian tuner. He's willing to do a group of 10 cars (or more) .

He's Tim Possingham from PPG Gearboxes of Australia and was a certified Microtech tech support dealer. He is able to tune most standalone ecus such as Microtech, Haltech, Motec, Power FC and Autronic. He can do dyno and road tuning.

Prices as follows :-

Microtech /Power FC: AUD$380 per car
Haltech/Motec/Autronic : AUD$450 per car

If there's anyone interested, pls reply to this thread. Tim is expected down in KL next month.

Cheers all

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Enlslaved
I will like to have some chat with Tom Possingham as well
but not related with tuning but the PPG gearboxes

can it be arranged ?

Thank

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Let him bring this up with him. i guess he wouldn't mind imparting some advice here and there...

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
CMNG u're looking for straight cut gearbox ah?

E3newbie

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
I'm interested. Call me. George 0163358559. How good is this guy?

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i might be interested. where is the session going to be? can i prepare him by giving him some details before he gets here?

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Session not confirmed yet. From what Tim tells me, he's coming down sometime next month and he wouldn;t mind having an added tuning session if 10 cars can be found : )

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
saw add in a local mag with Millenium offering top tuner's services at their garage RM1500 per car plus dyno time..should be good for the money! I think the tuner is Australian if i remember the ad correctly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers...

Got a question here. I bought a front set of absorbers last 3 months but haven't fix into my ar due to some reason. Now, I plan to delay further until december because I want to change the rear sets as well together with other things that needs to be changed.

Keeping a new set of absorbers for that period without fixing them and using them, is it okay? Will it deteriorate the absorbers or cause it to loose durability next time?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience