Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15mins

pud_oi

Mar 11, 2006
Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15

hi there,
i had tried the same product, the polish works, but the UV protector liquid cause the headlamp became blur again.
so i had to polish again and let it without UV sealant.
I don't know either the product or my technic is wrong

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15

hi there,
i had tried the same product, the polish works, but the UV protector liquid cause the headlamp became blur again.
so i had to polish again and let it without UV sealant.
I don't know either the product or my technic is wrong
I just applied the Headlamp Protector as per the instructions to just apply it evenly on the surface.
Yes, it was not as clear as after using Headlamp Polish. It became slightly blur as per
the photo I posted.

But till date my headlamp still okay, will go back and check again.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Ya, slight but so far didnt really view it yet but looks okay to me. Most important when lights are on, is the same. Not affected. Gonna go home and see how the protection and the polish works...

But confirm my headlamp masuk vapour liao....need to buy sealant..also a video to learn how
to do it haha!
Buy ikan longkang and wait for it to contain enough water better :rofl:
You wana DIY removing the headlamp cover ar?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Buy ikan longkang and wait for it to contain enough water better :rofl:
You wana DIY removing the headlamp cover ar?
If i know how to do it, i will. Will try google some steps..

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

If i know how to do it, i will. Will try google some steps..
You wanna learn..... I can teach you. Hohoho. Just prepare hair dryer and silicone glue when you come over.

Before the hair dryer method, I was stupidly using hot water method. But that time my putra headlamps were glass, so it took the punishment.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I just applied the Headlamp Protector as per the instructions to just apply it evenly on the surface.
Yes, it was not as clear as after using Headlamp Polish. It became slightly blur as per
the photo I posted.

But till date my headlamp still okay, will go back and check again.
Reaction with the plastic?:confused:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

You wanna learn..... I can teach you. Hohoho. Just prepare hair dryer and silicone glue when you come over.

Before the hair dryer method, I was stupidly using hot water method. But that time my putra headlamps were glass, so it took the punishment.
What happened to the lamp?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

Reaction with the plastic?:confused:
What happened to the lamp?
plastic withstand the hot water. I was not so lucky.... siapa main api, dia yang kena bakar. In this case, i became steam human with burned fingers. hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

It seems like I have to drive the Kelisa, tow my 2 other cars to your house :rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Is this brand good?

Bcoz i bought the one from Autobacs, which was cheap n really good !!

*but the autobacs lady told me to buy the expensive one better !

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Is this brand good?

Bcoz i bought the one from Autobacs, which was cheap n really good !!

*but the autobacs lady told me to buy the expensive one better !
What brand? GetF1? Not sure, I'm still trying.

Anyway, here is the updated photo. This is how the headlamps look like after 1 month.

AFTER 1 MONTH

Hmmm....Can't really tell...

LET'S DO SOME SIDE TO SIDE COMPARISON of AFTER HEADLAMP POLISH :smile:

1 MONTH BEFORE WITH Headlamp Polish ONLY (DRIVER SIDE)

AFTER 1 MONTH With Headlamp Polish + Protector (DRIVER SIDE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 MONTH BEFORE WITH Headlamp Polish ONLY (PASSENGER SIDE)

AFTER 1 MONTH - With Headlamp Polish + Protector (PASSENGER SIDE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPARISONS ON DRIVER SIDE HEADLAMP (AFTER HEADLAMP POLISH +
HEADLAMP UV PROTECTOR AFTER 1 MONTH)

1 MONTH BEFORE

AFTER 1 MONTH

I Still think that, I'm gonna do it another round without UV Protector and see how it fairs.
So far, can see not much of a difference, but then just maybe slightly blur than 1 month before.

Especially the top part on the right, deeper inside, still looks good.

Before that, it was already much more blur after applying the Headlamp UV Protector, before apply, it looks clearer and better.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

With or without the protector, I think still will fade in our sun....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

With or without the protector, I think still will fade in our sun....
Just see how long it last, protector seems to be UV protector so is like a layer on the headlamps which I think why it became a bit blur. Will just leave it and see how it goes before I polish it off and try out without the protector to see which one last longer before oxidation starts

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Do one with and one without.....hahahahaha:rofl:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008

I'm just kinda wondering how much of a 'UV protections' (in term of % of UV blocked/filtered) can these type of hand-applied products provide....??? Is there an SPF ratings or something on these things? Are they chemical or physical blocking/dispersing/absorbing agents? If the factory-applied coatings didn't stand a chance in our sun, how can these type of *very* thinly applied liquid can be better?

Just 'a few' questions to ponder......don't loose sleep over it though. Anything is better than nothing...hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie..i wanna respray 4 my car..spray back the silver color (maybe if budget not available)...can anyone introduce good & resonanle price car paint shop 4 me...??

anyway...i stay in kajang...so it's better that recommmend nearby....like cheras area...serdang....dont too far...10q..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience