Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15mins

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15

Yeah I've watched this before. I often log into dat site to see if there's any new discover. I love it coz he's good and experiment things too.

I believe the spray coating is somewhat like spar urethane. When I say somewhat, it doesn't mean it is the same thing but a substance that do the same to cover up the scratches and provide uv protection. But in terms of durability and suitability, the spar is still a new thing in Malaysia, unless somebody has already been using this method but I couldn't find it, still.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I think will only try when we DIT, need someone experience before and done that before...if not later my headlamp end up changing new ones :rofl:
Haha no worries bro, the spar thingy, before it completely dry, can still be removed using mineral spirits. The dude who used this method remove the spar (after a year plus) by sanding it down. But some dude said that it can be removed using denoted alcohol. Any idea where to get? Been searching for it aiks

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: Easy Steps to care for our baby's eye and prevention of Cataracts in just 10 - 15

Fishbonezken is more than just a fanatic. LOL.. it's a fanatical lunatic when it comes to detailing.

Eh.. don't autosol. Use Darlie! If you can find it, I posted a "Does it work" post in the past comparing toothpaste, autosol and full on headlamp polisher. Then finished it up with a pro job by Fishbonez himself. Toothpaste does surprisingly well!

Btw, Suprafan, whats the product you used? I've been looking for something that can clean that well

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Fishbonezken is more than just a fanatic. LOL.. it's a fanatical lunatic when it comes to detailing.

Eh.. don't autosol. Use Darlie! If you can find it, I posted a "Does it work" post in the past comparing toothpaste, autosol and full on headlamp polisher. Then finished it up with a pro job by Fishbonez himself. Toothpaste does surprisingly well!

Btw, Suprafan, whats the product you used? I've been looking for something that can clean that well
Supra mentioned "GetF1". Toothpaste can remove the yellowish, no doubt bout dat coz I tried it before too :rofl: with Darlie wahahaha..all thanks to your experiment.

I used Autosol only when I wana apply spar, at the same time I don't wana sand the lamp.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008

Yeah I've watched this before. I often log into dat site to see if there's any new discover. I love it coz he's good and experiment things too.

I believe the spray coating is somewhat like spar urethane. When I say somewhat, it doesn't mean it is the same thing but a substance that do the same to cover up the scratches and provide uv protection. But in terms of durability and suitability, the spar is still a new thing in Malaysia, unless somebody has already been using this method but I couldn't find it, still.

He did mention that the spray is dedicated for headlamps and got them from SG.

Haha no worries bro, the spar thingy, before it completely dry, can still be removed using mineral spirits. The dude who used this method remove the spar (after a year plus) by sanding it down. But some dude said that it can be removed using denoted alcohol. Any idea where to get? Been searching for it aiks
You mean 'denatured' alcohol = ethanol = Methylated Spirits...ACE has it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Hmmm...sounds good but sounds complicated. Any easier way that is just a wipe off? :rofl:
I'm still seeing how long it can last on my headlamp. Will post photos after a week.

But realised yesterday night that my headlamps starts to have vapours in it...that's a bad sign.
Applying sealant is one thing, I think I need to clean the inside of the headlamp since the vapour
will eventually create water marks/stains later on...

Not sure how to do it. Any idea on cleaning the inside of the headlamps guys?

I used GetF1 headlamp polisher that comes with a headlamp protector (water base). Cost RM17.90.
I did try before Formula headlamp polish, after about 3 weeks to a month, my headlamp is the
same again. So, I'm still monitoring how long this will last with headlamp protector applied for the 1st time.

If it last few months then still okay, just do once in few months to get a clean headlamp, I don't mind. As long as can prolong the lifespan to the extend where it need sanding...

Supra mentioned "GetF1". Toothpaste can remove the yellowish, no doubt bout dat coz I tried it before too :rofl: with Darlie wahahaha..all thanks to your experiment.

I used Autosol only when I wana apply spar, at the same time I don't wana sand the lamp.
Yup, wouldnt want to sand my headlamps as well. Toothpaste wise...I know it works, just dont find it comfortable that my headlamps are gonna have the mint smell later :rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

He did mention that the spray is dedicated for headlamps and got them from SG.

You mean 'denatured' alcohol = ethanol = Methylated Spirits...ACE has it.
So Methylated Spirits is of the same substance with denatured alcohol? Wahhaha thanks thanks !! Gotta dig more into it from here.

Yeah fish mentioned that he bought that from SG, SGD93? Couldnt remember but he mentioned that it aint cheap. Worked very very well though.

Hmmm...sounds good but sounds complicated. Any easier way that is just a wipe off? :rofl:
I'm still seeing how long it can last on my headlamp. Will post photos after a week.

But realised yesterday night that my headlamps starts to have vapours in it...that's a bad sign.
Applying sealant is one thing, I think I need to clean the inside of the headlamp since the vapour
will eventually create water marks/stains later on...

Not sure how to do it. Any idea on cleaning the inside of the headlamps guys?

I used GetF1 headlamp polisher that comes with a headlamp protector (water base). Cost RM17.90.
I did try before Formula headlamp polish, after about 3 weeks to a month, my headlamp is the
same again. So, I'm still monitoring how long this will last with headlamp protector applied for the 1st time.

If it last few months then still okay, just do once in few months to get a clean headlamp, I don't mind. As long as can prolong the lifespan to the extend where it need sanding...

Yup, wouldnt want to sand my headlamps as well. Toothpaste wise...I know it works, just dont find it comfortable that my headlamps are gonna have the mint smell later :rofl:
It's just wipe on, the walk away!! Hahaha...no need to wipe off...if ur inner lamp got vapor, you might have to open the lamp and reseal it. There's some guy in mudah or lyn that provides this service but I couldnt find it. Will dig deeper later.

If you dont like mint, then use wasabi flavoured toothpaste lor :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

So Methylated Spirits is of the same substance with denatured alcohol? Wahhaha thanks thanks !! Gotta dig more into it from here.

Yeah fish mentioned that he bought that from SG, SGD93? Couldnt remember but he mentioned that it aint cheap. Worked very very well though.

It's just wipe on, the walk away!! Hahaha...no need to wipe off...if ur inner lamp got vapor, you might have to open the lamp and reseal it. There's some guy in mudah or lyn that provides this service but I couldnt find it. Will dig deeper later.

If you dont like mint, then use wasabi flavoured toothpaste lor :rofl:
Will consider Komodo Lion...some fruit taste at least :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Good job, up and coming detailer.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Good job, up and coming detailer.....
Just a simple job :smile: thanks bro!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Someone is spamming everywhere with his foreign languages...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Someone is spamming everywhere with his foreign languages...
We also often spam with irrelevant topics =P

So how is ur car lamp? Did the coating smoother or clear out? You mentioned that after applying the coating the lamp becomes slightly blur-er

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

We also often spam with irrelevant topics =P

So how is ur car lamp? Did the coating smoother or clear out? You mentioned that after applying the coating the lamp becomes slightly blur-er
Ya, slight but so far didnt really view it yet but looks okay to me. Most important when lights are on, is the same. Not affected. Gonna go home and see how the protection and the polish works...

But confirm my headlamp masuk vapour liao....need to buy sealant..also a video to learn how
to do it haha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone thanks for viewing.
Does anyone knows where can I get this Rear bumper for my Satria?, already bought the wrong similar looking one from Evo, they are too big for Satria, I guess there is a place making especially for proton satria? - Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience