Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Drunk Driver

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SataniC

Old Is Gold
First off i would like to warn those with a squearmish heart to not to continue....as this video is about a drunk driver crashing into people.....so don't say i didnt warn you

http://rapidshare.de/files/3663885/Drunk_Driver.wmv.html
(click the link...scroll down and click the free...next page loads..scroll to the bottom of the page and wait for a while until the download link emerge)

Video Description:
This video was recorded by a bystanders who was at the accident scene which had happened earlier that night...it was a minor motorcycle accident and the rider only suffered slight injuries....These guys were Thailand's infamous volunteer rescue team helping to clear the accident scene and attend to the victim when suddenly,out of nowhere a drunk driving an SUV crashed into them at full speed....few rescuers managed to get out of the way but alas,1 rescue worker was dragged and rolled over by the big tyres and was died instantaneously and the earlier injured biker was stuck in between the flatbed and the SUV...which later he died of the 2nd impact's injuries....The small boy was the dead rescue worker's little brother....ive seen many accidents and accidents videos but this one really saddens me....really kesian the boy to see his brother die in front of his own two eyes....

I seriously fuckin hate drunk drivers more than anything else....my best mate was hit by a drunk while coming home from college and my uncle was also killed by drunk bastards....and both incident,the drunks wasnt punish to the fullest extent....I seriously would like to ask the authorities to take extreme measures in dealing with drunk drivers....whether or not they killed,maim or injures innocent road users...they must be dealt with extreme punishment...DEATH SENTENCE...at least we can keep the drunks on check by killing them one by one...Me and me buddies are a couple of vigilantes....so far we managed to make two public arrest on drunk drivers...one's a middle aged bitch and the other one an old man who can be considered somebody's grandfather...and yes...we equipped ourselves with weapon of mass destruction(or at least hold these fuckers down till the coppers arrive)so please...don't drive drunk in USJ...you wont want to be on the other end of my cattleprod....

Instead of only thinking about your loved ones...hows about you think of the victim's love ones....losing their beloved because of your selfishness and stupidity and ego....Whatever it is...alcohol slows your reaction time...whether you take a can of beers or a glass of wine....IF YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DRINK...LET SOMEONE SOBER DRIVE YOUR CAR...don't think that just because you only drink a little you should be able to drive normally....

Peace Out

ps. im serious about the cattleprod thinggy....and drunk drivers should be sentenced to death and the proceedings of their capital punishment should be viewed by families and friends...

Top Bottom