dragging feeling?

randomuser20280

to all sifus in zth, hope theres someone who might have experienced this~

recently my 4g92 auto wira got feeling like dragging when u release the throttle at basically speeds above 40kmh. this feeling like..usually when u release the pedal the car will continue cruising cos got momentum right?

but now whenever i release its like something dragging u.. and then whenever stop after a highway trip (not far lah...prolly about 20km) engine will be unsually hot (half block above the normal temperatue) and got slight burning smell at engine~ will be like wana "sei foh" ~

nothing wrong with the gearbox, just serviced recently. i thought is tyre pressure, but just checked, nothing wrong. engine oil, transmission fluid, eveything ok.

anybody out there can shed some light on this?:regular_smile:

Mine is i wash the car, then it feels smooth already. Im serious. It gives a better air flow. But i think you are facing the different condition most probably.
Did you check your flywheel there?

edward: can tell me roughly where its located unde the hood? is it the disc that spins the timing belt?

also forgot to mention, since i had this prob, the power steering like become harder to steer..like driving my old corolla again

Erm erm. Simple saying, The flywheel is on the opposite side of the cam pulley. It is the part between the engine and the gearbox. And from what i learnt, it is attached to the clutch one but that was a transmission type, yours is a tansaxle type. And auto car using torque converter instead of clutch.
Maybe you got steering fluid leak or the level low leh. Or maybe something to do with the pump.

Correct me if im wrong ya.

Last edited:
Top Bottom