Satria NEO Feeling after see and touch!

sPoOn3838

Known Member
today i went to proton retail shop, to view our national car feature!!! ( SaTria NEO)
been serrounding the NEO twice, from the outlook its realy look nice.... and also the interior. better than savy and gen2 (but still neeed improvemnt).
the most special thing is it got a pair of semi bucket seat which nice to siting on!!
the body of NEO when knocking on it, sound getting like other japanese car!
which is not like other (TIN MILO) sound! Solid body ....

FOR THE ENGINE , dont know yet so no command!!! have to wait for another 6 month see any improvement!!!
for my self i like this car but engine dont know yet!
please correct5 me if i said something wrongly.!!

Ok GUYS pls express your feeling about our new national car!!

There's already a topic on this with plenty of thoughts already given by various members. I can't see why another topic needs to be started on it.

I would buy it if they have the Symphony for sale...

aiyo... why everywhere also talk about Neo one...??!! sien la..... please search before posting a thread..... haiya....

AXXeLL said:
aiyo... why everywhere also talk about Neo one...??!! sien la..... please search before posting a thread..... haiya....
Ofcause bro... every1 care about national car!! do u know if our national car break down .... its like we lost in the war1!!! for car MARKEt!!!!!

sPoOn3838 said:
Ofcause bro... every1 care about national car!! do u know if our national car break down .... its like we lost in the war1!!! for car MARKEt!!!!!
yakah? to me it sound more like i finally can see more foreign car on the road ler..

anyway, just now go see see the car also, body construction sure feel better than any other proton (i go around knocking on all other car in the same showroom). interior sucks abit lar.. the only thing i like is the seat.

and there's no headroom at all. i'm only 5'11", and with the seat set to the lowest (i think so lar, cuz got one thing i pusing pusing then feel like my butt sink down) my head is only 2cm away from the ceiling, and my hair can still feel the roof.

i suggest those over 6 feet dun buy this car, but other than that should be okay lar.. look great too. but steering is ugly.

ppl wan start a new tread mah.. syok wor.. see other ppl reply to the tread you started... XD *cabut*

Other than starting redundant threads, I thought there are rules about MASSIVE signatures.

zzzzz.... boring topic... i hope the next thread about neo is about its driving capabilites... and not about the looks anymore...

btw, both symphony and desire versions are sweet man... but i just love the white...

waiting for the engive to bakar like gen2 last time not long after launch *evil*

what!?? 5ft 11inch ppl oso almost touching the roof liner??!! Adush.....I'm a 6 footer, then cannot buy the car liow.....Wonder whether this Neo get any comment from Angmo if the car ever get exported to oversea

har!!!! sure or not... 5 feet something also kena d roof liaw
then how to buy wor...
mostly ppl also around that height n taller le

The chassis of Satria Neo is shorter than Gen.2 in both overall length and wheelbase. Its body is available in 3-door form only. The styling was done by Lotus, which is modern enough to let you forget the car comes from Malaysia. The drag coefficient of 0.35 is as bad as you can get nowadays, but at least the body generates little aerodynamic lift. The monocoque chassis is said to be made of many high-strength steel to provide world-class crash protection, plus there are twin impact bars in the doors. The suspensions were tuned by Lotus, so handling should be a strength.

Those journalists having driven the car reported the car handled well, if not outstanding (we still wait for the GTI). The 1.6 CamPro engine does not feel as powerful as figures suggested, and it is quite noisy. The minimalist cabin looks Spartan, the plastics feel softer than Gen.2 but still far from world-class. The rear seats are flat and cramped.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom