Dr. Love

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Sex tutorial with Dr Love

A NEWLY-MARRIED couple had sexual intercourse in front of a Singapore sex expert known as Dr Love after complaining to him that they could not experience sexual pleasure, reported China Press.

The daily said the couple, in their 30s, had called on Dr Love to tell him that they had tried various sex positions but still could not achieve any satisfaction.

He told the daily that the woman also complained that she suffered from stiff back whenever she had sex with her husband.

Dr Love then showed them pictures of various sexual intercourse techniques and explained to the couple, who paid S$700 (RM1,600) in consultation fee, how to tackle their problem.

“It was then that the woman suggested to me that she have sex with her husband in front of me.

“They undressed and had sex on my sofa. They wanted me to correct their mistakes on the spot,” the daily quoted Dr Love as saying.

However, the daily reported that the couple still could not understand the various techniques taught after spending 45 minutes with Dr Love.

Dr Love said an average of 14 couples would have sex in front of him in a year to show him their problems.

He said there was nothing to feel embarrassed about sex as the couples were just hoping to seek sexual pleasure.

Other News & Views is compiled from the vernacular newspapers (Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Tamil dailies). As such, stories are grouped according to the respective language/medium. Where a paragraph begins with a sub-heading, it denotes a separate news item.

Compliments to TheStar.Com.My

ahem**.....

Call me Dr.Fuck......ahem** ahem**...

i oso can teach u how to fuck & how to get fuck. rm700 is more than enuf....thanks..

Pls contact Sakuragay(My Pesonal Asst) for appointment. thanks.

Wah!!!! life show thus got money to collect...
Thats way of life man....

Go to hell la u...
I want to become the doctor not the patient...:thefinger:

Really cant stand of u man!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... nearly fall down from my chair....

watch "ham sap tai" can learn a lot already qua....hahaha...some more,
it's only cost u rm18 for those 3 hour dvd.....hahaha...

u sure u wana watch them do it ar? the women aren't necessarily hawt u know...
i could most likely probably make u lose ur appetite...
i'd rather watch cartoons...

SG people are so getting stiff on the arse that they are forgetting how to fuck now. Maybe they need the government to teach them on when and how to do it ...

I suggest they can send all their SG chicks over to MY and we'll teach then how to fuck and have REAL fun - FOC ...

SG people are so getting stiff on the arse that they are forgetting how to fuck now. Maybe they need the government to teach them on when and how to do it ...

I suggest they can send all their SG chicks over to MY and we'll teach then how to fuck and have REAL fun - FOC ...

oi,...pls dun ruin my market ma....i charge rm700 per fuck le...pls dun force me to hell.....pls.....cannot give free fuck 1 ma....u oso need money to buy Ginseng, Oyster & Tongkat Ali ma....:banghead:

thanks for help....:smokin:

oi,...pls dun ruin my market ma....i charge rm700 per fuck le...pls dun force me to hell.....pls.....cannot give free fuck 1 ma....u oso need money to buy Ginseng, Oyster & Tongkat Ali ma....:banghead:

thanks for help....:smokin:

jin, din noe ur sOoooo desperate..:tongue:
hahaha..:rofl:

seconded..:smile:
hehe..
er.. i can volunteer 2 be his PA..:wink:
oi moh??..

great idea..
I'll be the sexytary..
in charge of appointment making and proposal submission, also includes budgetting.. :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom