DIY intercooler system for carb engine.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
EFN, aiyah!!!! joke ah? Damn!!! I thought i could get more info on running an IC for addiditional air cooling for my carbies. Actually i wanted to do this with a cheap 100 buck mini IC from pajero or something. I wantede to cut a door in the IC so i could put in dry ice good for a few minutes of drag i think.

Later on i could mod a winscreen squirter and mod a 12" dc fan on the IC itself for additional cooling without dry ice. hahaha. Sorry for thinking of stupid things. U went to my website u see la how much weird ideas i have. More not even uploaded yet.

Wait till u see my CAI unit for twin carbies. hahaha.

:eek:

kenchao10

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Wow, really interest to bolt on intercooler to my wira1.5 injectoin. If really can safe petrol as price is raising, worth it also. Hence, my wira still got place to install it. Well, just need some recomendation on intercooler brand and price of it.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
bugger jeoker....you joke also dun joke until like that marr, later those noobs kena lehh...

buthen leh....erm, canont work meh??

thought the bigger the cooler the more the air can pass thru rite? since there is bigger piping in the cooler?

sorry arr, noob here talkingg :D

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
intercooler has no function if car in na unless tebo

l5 terbo can potong wira 1.3

baby gozilla also can i thin k

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
sorry to say that it sounds like a greatest joke of the century. Before rush into this kinda crazy setup or project, better go do some research or study on how engine works 1st... What is intercooler? What is the purpose of intercooling? Why on earth does a NA engine need an intercooler?? If kancil engine is so strong that air is heating up while it's traveling into the intake, then big time NA engine manufacturer such as Honda, BMW, or even Ferrari better read this thread...

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
hahaha...

joeker.. you really got some of them.. I bet they are still wondering how the interfooler works...lolz.. :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

in the last month,my car headlamp and tail light bulb have reach its end.last week i notice that everytime i shift into the reverse gear,it doesnt make the reverse sound and the reverse light also doesnt light up.currently the problem is still on going.does the sound only comes out when the reverse light is on?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience