DIY : Fuel hose magnet

Originally posted by AE82GT@Aug 27 2004, 11:14 AM
seanlee,

u can check where the hose connected to the fuel filter....good luck!!!! :lol:
how about wira?

if i got digital cam, i will show here.....
stand in front of ur car, open bonet up, there is a pipe (metal) cross from left bottom to the engine....check it out......

Borrow JLs' pic.
This is the magnet location.
(i'm using the same magnet on my oil filter)
aaa.jpg

er.. donno if the above pic came out or not..

Originally posted by seanlee+Aug 27 2004, 10:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seanlee @ Aug 27 2004, 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johnsonlam@Aug 24 2004, 10:28 PM
Here.. can you see the magnet on the bottom right ??
That's how I do it :)
JL...is that fuel hose..?
why i can`t find in my nissan? [/b][/quote]
Hey sean.

Yeah.. Look for the Fuel Filter. That's the fuel hose.

the hd magnet got north/south 1 ler ..... can just attach it like this meh????? read from some site that it should put the south to fuel line only ...

i did put in my car ... seems working for esso, but not shell, dont know y...

fr my experience, YES...SHELL has high FC...castrol worse...my friends are complaining that as well...and probably SHELL has a very little effects on magnetic field...

but ESSO is working fine with/without the magnet...

FC:(normal drive,city+highway+magnet)

ESSO: RM50...410km
SHELL: RM50...370km

without magnet

ESSO: RM50...390km

Originally posted by wonge@Sep 2 2004, 08:51 AM
fr my experience, YES...SHELL has high FC...castrol worse...my friends are complaining that as well...and probably SHELL has a very little effects on magnetic field...

but ESSO is working fine with/without the magnet...

FC:(normal drive,city+highway+magnet)

ESSO: RM50...410km

without magnet

ESSO: RM50...390km
wonge..
I am not sure about this.. but Nissan engines and Shell like not ngam like that one.

You try Caltex and petronas and see. Seems like these fuels worked the best for me. Better mileage and power too.

errr .... i opened up a HDD ... cannot find any magnet inside oso ??? got those electromagnet coils laa ... i can see they become magnet after electricity current passes thru it ... but without power they are just metal coils only ... mana itu magnet ?? i tried to detect the magnet using metal products for the magnet to stick on .. but nothing sticks worr ... hehehe ... how to find that magnet ?? or maybe those HDD i got dont have magnet one ???

magnet.jpg

here is the magnet i bought from save-cost alor star.....it is installed at fuel hose....

yes, give me extra 50% of power......just kidding...
feel nothing of that laa.....since this stuff can diy, then just go for diy....

i've installed it in my car. still in the process of monitoring the difference in fuel consumption...hope got good news soon :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom