DIY carbon Fiber Gear Knob.

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
My new diy-ed!! CARBON FIBER LMST GEAR KNOB.. Haha..

Before start.

Done!!

Comment pls.. The carbon fiber sticker is anti scratch.. Only cost RM20 per meter.. 1 meter I used to stick Laptop, My k750i and this gear knob.. Left half meter..

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
My new diy-ed!! CARBON FIBER LMST GEAR KNOB.. Haha..

Before start.

Done!!

Comment pls.. The carbon fiber sticker is anti scratch.. Only cost RM20 per meter.. 1 meter I used to stick Laptop, My k750i and this gear knob.. Left half meter..
Nice DIY! I might be interested to buy your half meter. Any pics to show how big it is? I wanna stick my laptop.

Show some pics of ur CF k750i le!

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Nice DIY! I might be interested to buy your half meter. Any pics to show how big it is? I wanna stick my laptop.

Show some pics of ur CF k750i le!
Here is my laptop.. My k750i cannot take la.. No camera to take my k750i.. Hehe.. The another meter I wanna use it.. Hehe.. 1 meter, can stick 3 14.1inch screen laptop.. The width is longer that a laptop..

but this sticker not so stick le, whn under the hot sun will come off
Err.. So far. No problem.. =) Even I use hair dryer blow until hot hot also no problem.. High quality sticker mah.. Hehe..

care to tell us where u bought your sticker ?
I bought from a member at LYN forum.. Some said brother got sell..

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
looks like WAJA's knob..

sintaq

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
Are there bubbles under the sticker?
if there are any bubbles..u can use lighter/hair dryer to "highlight" the bubbles part and then "tekan + tolak" that part while it is still warm to "ratakan" the part(this is the motion that i did..dunno how to explain). do it wit extra careful of else, the sticker will burn and torn and look "cacat".

sephiaric

Known Member
Mar 7, 2007
www.youtube.com
If you want the sticker, you can get from me. ^_^

You can add 1 or 2 clear coat to the carbon sticker on your gear knob or laptop to make it glossy.

sephiaric

Known Member
Mar 7, 2007
www.youtube.com
Ya can spray de.

Forgot to tell you that day.
You already knew the sticker can be stretch and blown with hair dryer for easy application.

After you have done sticking. Spray 2 layer of clear coat on it, it will look very glossy/shiny and looks very nice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been meaning to post up a DIY for the longest time. But everytime I do something it's usually car model specific and hence most of the time not really shareable. So a lady friend suggested I do a DIY engine oil change so she could do it herself in future. HERself get her pretty little fingers all oily and grimy? Why not! Anything to get women down and dirty...

In this particular case my lady friend only held the camera. I did the work.

Tools needed ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience