Dive and Squat problem?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AnotherX

Oct 13, 2007
hi there, anybody know what is wrong when my car dive or squat a lot during acceleration and braking. how to solve ar?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
sport spring will reduced this symptom.if u got extra money,u can go for
adjustable.if u don't feel like changing the spring,gas abs will do.

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
for the meanwhile do not make sudden acceleration and brake slowly with distance will reduce those effects i guess. correct me if i am wrong.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
for the meanwhile do not make sudden acceleration and brake slowly with distance will reduce those effects i guess. correct me if i am wrong.
hahaha....yup...that's the cheapest way.no money involved.just change ur
driving technique.

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
my guess is....just get ur suspension upgraded to some recommended settings for your ride.....

it'll help reduce your braking distance for safety as well as reduce squating when launching...causing less traction....i assume ur ride's a fwd...

happy modding

AnotherX

Oct 13, 2007
yo thanks,
another question, do i need to change the whole suspension kit or the spring only?

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
well if budget permits...a set of dampers and springs of the appropriate setting for your ride...would be good....

if you change only the coil springs....u'll have to go for something which matches ur stock dampers...else....on most occasion a swap of aftermarket coil springs would kill the dampers prematurely....

erm well, there are local suspension fabricators who can service and recond stock dampers...but most of the time it'll cost 80 to 100 bucks to recond a 80 to 100 bucks stock damper...so wat's the point?

happy modding

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Which, in the same time increases your brake's life span and also decrease fuel consumption! Good!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH,

I was driving back home at midnight while my car ran over a road bump at 40-50kph on a downwards slope. As i was approaching the house, i realised that some liquid was leaking consistently from underneath the car. I quickly parked my car at the porch and examined the leaks, fearing it might be oil or petrol. however, the liquid was actually clear and odourless. I am uncertain of my car's condition; was the liquid just water or something else? I have reason to suspect it's not just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience