Custom turbo exhaust manifold

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Dear All,

I live in Setia Alam, Selangor. I have been looking for people who can custom make me a turbo exhaust manifold for my Lancer GT. I noticed Speedworks already offer a full kit since years ago, however i don't plan to use their setup because i saw too many complains on their workmanship.

Anyone has people to recommend? I going stage by stage in collecting my parts, need a turbo manifold and a turbocharger now before going for wastegate, BOV and the intercooler pipings. ECU will use Dastek Unichip Q.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Undersix Exhaust in Sunway can get that done for u.

But i'd recommend getting all the other parts first, then only fabricate the manifold to ensure correct fitment, flanges, clearances etc.

they can also do the intercooler pipings for u.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Undersix Exhaust in Sunway can get that done for u.

But i'd recommend getting all the other parts first, then only fabricate the manifold to ensure correct fitment, flanges, clearances etc.

they can also do the intercooler pipings for u.
I see. Your opinion is wise, cause i have to choose my turbocharger and see whether it can fit into the rear engine compartment. Undersix Exhaust, i never heard of them, how long have they been around? Sorry i don't browse around Sunway to get my parts. Normally i bought through my mechanics who used to race cars in Sepang. He has unique sources, just not with turbo manifold fabricator.

Last edited:

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
You can try KLG Auto in Klang (near Giant)
https://www.facebook.com/klgauto/?fref=ts

I did my BOT there (honda D16 turbo) all under one roof. He do lots of custom fabrications.
Just drop by there, mr.See dont mind if you have questions. But its best to contact him first before dropping by just in case he went out.

In any case he asked you how you got to know bout him/his shop, just say Nizam blue civic BOT.
Do take note that he has so few manpower, so process to get done might be a lil slow

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
You can try KLG Auto in Klang (near Giant)
https://www.facebook.com/klgauto/?fref=ts

I did my BOT there (honda D16 turbo) all under one roof. He do lots of custom fabrications.
Just drop by there, mr.See dont mind if you have questions. But its best to contact him first before dropping by just in case he went out.

In any case he asked you how you got to know bout him/his shop, just say Nizam blue civic BOT.
Do take note that he has so few manpower, so process to get done might be a lil slow
Thanks Nizam, kind of surprised there's such garage in Klang. I will definitely check it out !

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
First of all, you need to determine what kind of turbo you'll going to use. Is it single scroll or twin scroll? Flange? Then from there, you can the decide the number of wastegate you need and the size of it.

After all of these has been chosen, then you can decide on how you going to customize your banana.

Just my 0.00002 cent

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Snap, Crackle and Pop easily defines the new BMW F10 M5 in the video above. The new Mon5ter, will no doubt set the standards for executive boy racer saloons. This time, they've ditched the high-revving 500bhp 5.0 V10 in favour of a torque inducing 560bhp 4.4 Twin turbo V8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience