crown to 1jz

Sep 25, 2013
johor bahru
Hi guys I'm new here...
I own a Toyota crown 84'(often used as taxi)..bought it 2yrs ago when I didn have any knowledge in cars..
The previous owner modified it with a 3y engine 2.0cc..
Fuel consumption sucks my money everyday! Can u imagine rm20 for about 80km or even lesser!!
Having a headache now with the car,.almost every month have to change something..need advice on what to do with the car,..can't even sell it I already spent much on it,..if sell aso 4-5k
What can I do??? Any old school lovers pls help!! Tq

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
1 jz vvti is a 1 of the solutions
the engie complete is not very expensive too

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
halfcut u can survey n bought all around selangor halfcut shop. jalan kapar, banting, shah alam, puchong etc. or u can either discuss with ur own mechanic how to get the halfcut and installation within package la. but dont forget u need enough amount of cash.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Need some input from forummer's. I've lost my car keys, together with it was the STEERING LOCK keys as well. Lucky had spare keys for the car, however, can't seem to locate the spare for the STEERING LOCK. HELP!!! Not too sure what I can do in this situation.

Could I have a regular locksmith break open the lock? Any other way to dismantle the lock? Oh yeah, 4got to mention, this is the "baseball bat" type steering lock.

Hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks.

Cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience