Install 1jz engine

clisa

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Hello,

I want to ask all sifus here the best place to install 1jz vvti manual engine into Bmw e46 car.

Already lost lot of money due to nonprofessional mechanics...please help me thanks.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
u always go to Daz garage ah? they do have alot of performance cars done there.
Used to when my cars has lots of problem at first moment got it from dealer. Nowadays lesser but sometime i'd go on the weekend to lepak abit also menyibuk abit :biggrin:

Yeah cars sent there always has major things to do.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Used to when my cars has lots of problem at first moment got it from dealer. Nowadays lesser but sometime i'd go on the weekend to lepak abit also menyibuk abit :biggrin:

Yeah cars sent there always has major things to do.
i just stay around there also....wat car u drive? toyota also? usually at nite can hear they test their cars on the straight road infront their workshop. screaming like honda.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
i just stay around there also....wat car u drive? toyota also? usually at nite can hear they test their cars on the straight road infront their workshop. screaming like honda.
Oh isit? I drives an ae111. Yeah especially when their tuner is there, there will be lots of test going on.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Is it near Sri Manja there ah?
Can say near Sri Manja also but it's more near to the highway npe side. When coming from KL, u'll see Brothers on your left, take the left entrance into shop lots straight until the last row shop turn left. Is easy to find that they has lots of Toyota cars parked in front garage all the time.

clisa

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
thanks for reply

can u guys give the contact number and also direction...im from terengganu thanks

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Can say near Sri Manja also but it's more near to the highway npe side. When coming from KL, u'll see Brothers on your left, take the left entrance into shop lots straight until the last row shop turn left. Is easy to find that they has lots of Toyota cars parked in front garage all the time.
yeah true...there is a silver supra there....an e30 if not mistaken...
i wanted to go there but the foreman (forgot his name, short & slightly fat guy) said that he does not do 6a12tt engine as he is not that familiar.

he was there when my foreman drove my car & had an accident. he saw it.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
yeah true...there is a silver supra there....an e30 if not mistaken...
i wanted to go there but the foreman (forgot his name, short & slightly fat guy) said that he does not do 6a12tt engine as he is not that familiar.

he was there when my foreman drove my car & had an accident. he saw it.
Oh, should have look for Panjang. He's the chief mechanic of Daz. Thin and tall guy.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wheel clamp anyone?

Greetings!
Just to share something that I bought from Ace Hardware last week. A wheel clamp: http://imageshack.ushttp://img124.imageshack.us/img124/6638/wheelcramp6uq.jpg

Initially I bought an Autolock but couldn't fit, and I don't trust steering lock, hence this thing should fit the bill.

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience