Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
ceo u want to heard is it........
easy only.........
go to any bike shop, ask for a scooter......start the bike engine......make full throttle with double stand........then u know what's the BBB car exhaust sound......huahauhuahuha......

put me on table ahhhhh

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
who say kitkat is lousai?

HE IS CUSCO DAI LOU!!! sohai adrian is CUSCO YEE LOU while jimmy zai is CUSCO SAI LOU!!!

u think put font small small ppl will not see and u won't get flame ka?? hahaha....

if i jumble up the cusco word around.. i can spell sucoc... suckcock? aiyomama.. ... haha... don't flame me lor..

Last edited:

Raymond_Hu

500 RPM
Oct 26, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
so long never follow this thread already ..... missing a lot of fun already ..... suddenly got Susco dai lou, yee lou , sai lou ...... what else I missed out ?

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
so about this sunday toyota annual meeting any1 will go here?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
easy only khong.....u put the list here see who join la.......

but i'm not.......

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
okok... who wan to joint the bukit jalil toyota annual meeting ?????this sunday

fill up the list to join

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

hahah

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
if want lagi easy! friday night see who come out.. then ask there straight la... and saturday morning call only la if wanna group up with bangi side :)

bukit jalil not that big only ma.... we can flood the damn petrol station beside the HUGE seremban highway ones if required... but i just wanna *hopefully* my car is out la.. then i wanted to go there and RAM RAM RAMMMM!!!! then slow slowbai round round see what stuff got to see there.. :D

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
the scooter sound can buat bising?
-.-''

i think my Labrador "bark" are louder than that....

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
BBB oledi vey pity la.. also drive L@ to midvalley then let other car bully his L2... hahaha...

he sure very missing his bigger mat balck SEG with FX900GT n Hella 550 infront .. hahahahhahahahhahaha

cabut......

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hahaha.. u cabut lari for whut?

kitkat, mat 7 is Labrador? labyrinth i know... type of dog ka? hahahha!!! sure boh... kakakakak!!!!

btw khwong, ur muffler sounds like mine already... hahaha!!! so.. i think ur also starting to whistling already now... jaga jaga ur exhaust downpipe and extractor r.. hahah!! mine ones kenak goreng until tukar warna to orangy colors already...

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
kitkat, mat 7 is Labrador? labyrinth i know... type of dog ka? hahahha!!! sure boh... kakakakak!!!!
oh yeah.....forget u are bbb tin.......actually is an animals......since mid valley near to u.......
go 3rd flr, ask anyone at that flr where is the pet shop and write down the name, go in the shop to ask.....he/she will get u the answer either sold out/no stock......

regard to "labyrinth" u also can try at the shop see what they answer u.......and tell me also what they give u........

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
BBB-aka-fx900gt-aka-scooter-exhaust-sound-from-piping-bocor-lousai,

old biscuit?? .. oreo biscuit got la.. u want some?

saturday i go climb hill lor, not free to go lor..

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
mike by leg or by wheel......night or morning
lol

i want followwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone.i'm seeking for some advise because i have bought a wira SE1.5 and i have made some modification onto it but now the car is driven by my fiancee so she complained to me bout the exhaust noise.i wanted to change to smaller ones but it will affect the power of the car and the sporty look.does silencer help?how much actually the silencer help?approximate how much?can somebody advise me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience