Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

tomee.......only got 1.3 one........but think no so complete too.......
sry mates

no need to heard the s@h@i bird word lo.......cause he always ask ppl go wing heng one.......just ignore it........next time if u see him need part u ask him go wing heng and he can feel it already.......he sure like !@#$%^&*(
huahuahuaha

fuahhhh........go jln jln at smart tunnel........the surround is damn 7 good........
me mafia test already..........hauhuahuahua

wah.. u high rev it ar.. sure whole tunnel also can heard ur exhaust sound..

hi all,
looking for a 6 speed halfcut, with superstrut and twin port.
if have, tell me ok?

btw, got some update on my sale thread.
please visit. thanks.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday too but then too bad i didn't manage to post it.. the tunnel just open yesterday and they will be open for a month test? not too sure, read this from newspaper also...

how bout friday night? we go there take one round.. hahha!!! see how strong is the concrete wall there... hahaha!!

hi all,
looking for a 6 speed halfcut, with superstrut and twin port.
if have, tell me ok?

btw, got some update on my sale thread.
please visit. thanks.

uuihhh... ceo, upgrading ah? :_: 6speed superstrut

so wagon cai.. tat tunnel got fall down after test by ur apexi GT exhaust mo???hahah

bro CEo.. i saw tat halfcut ae111 6psd superstrut last month at rawang... asking for 5.5k nego..

completed with GT bodykit crystal light... u can go there to try ur luck mayb...

Last edited:
You guys see Our CEO-nOth1n so Busy during photo session hahahaha

nothingbusydg3.jpg

sotong, the tunnel open on monday 3pm la.........not as u say yesterday lo.......haiz.......paper always delay one day u TAK TAU ka.........

the photo session was the AFM runs by Chek_corolla on sunday last week de...

Err... EIu!~~ yao mat yeh r.. sei chocolate bar r.. hahaha!!!

fucked up la the road. if normal concrete like north south also nevermind. this one uneven and got like horizontal scrape lines. damn 7 bumpy.

CEO busy closing the deal on some rare item la on the phone. more important than taking lanjiao photo.. ahahahahha...

me too tried the tunnel yesterday morning.. one comment. the cement road surface not smooth..
adrian, u also notice that.. bumpy bumpy..

as usual la, CEO checking his half-cut arrive already or not ma..haha,,

CEO,
i found one BT 6MT, but donno is SS or not, and donno got goodies or not, cos the cut is way up high on top of the contena (but sheltered under roof). price is 7K... call me.

Last edited:
weee weee

the cement surface is cannot change unless they go put a layer again.......but i don;t think so........cannot complain so much......cause 13billion road is like that.....8billion build; 5billion pocket ma.......

weee weee

the cement surface is cannot change unless they go put a layer again.......but i don;t think so........cannot complain so much......cause 13billion road is like that.....8billion build; 5billion pocket ma.......

ya. niama.. not forgetting need to pay toll later somemore.. ... i think the top road still many will use and also traffic jam as usual.

this 3 day.......the top still free.......cause all using the tunnel........
but one thing, traffic still jam after the smart toll toward desa petaling area.....and at ampang side, the jam start at second tunnel at the golf club.......huahauhua

pay tol jam.....tak pay tol also jam......jam jam jam......

tol rate.....emmm.....ah samy va lu say woh.......not cheap......

ahahahhaha

ceo......next time if take photo.......stop eveything.......huahuahuah........here a lot of designer la.....huahuaauha

Last edited:
Top Bottom