Clutch problem

popout

Known Member
Now i driving a satria Gti with 80000km ++ and now when i engage 3rd gear a release clutch and my car engine wont stall without accelerating. and when i running long time about half hour my gearbox got sound like grinding sand sh............ . Now izzit my clutch is time to change????
In the market there ton of brand like Excedy, trinity ........ which one is the best and durable. Anothorquestion is wat is the diffrent between racing , semi racing and OEM ???? hope sifu can solve my problem... thx

Bump: anyone help plz sifu sifu taiko taiko

Bump: anyone help plz sifu sifu taiko taiko

so which one can tahan longer??? and izzit my clutch is time to change??

get the Exedy Carbon or Ogura Carbon. this really tahan lasak, 3 X times than any clutch..

Bump: get the Exedy Carbon or Ogura Carbon. this really tahan lasak, 3 X times than any clutch..

if yr clutch slipped and time to change....it will slip at any gear...yours on 3rd gear and grinding sound, has u checked yr gear oil?

juz to confirm the cluthed is worned, drive at 2nd or 3rd gear, then u floor the pedal and if u notice the rpm/engine rev moving high but yr speed still remains..it means time to change yr clutch plate...otherwise...get a mechanic to check yr gear...

thx for the info, but the grinding only come when dring more than half an hour, and the gear oil just changed and with oil additive, i also thinking change to redline gear oil.

hi popout,
i've experience on that situation. 1st i thought its my clutch. i changed it but the sound still there. after 2 mnth later my g/b jem at 3rd gear. my suggestion is, change u'r g/b fast b4 its make u'r engine suffer like mine. after that incident my engine also hv some damage and need to change new engine......

Top Bottom