claying

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Cutting polishers and pads.. something I don't have. So I guess borrowing that Bosch would be pointless. I don't think I'll be investing on LC pads or anything just to do this. Probably will pay someone. Unless you're loaning me pads too?
Don't worry la bro. I have plenty of those too so no problem. Give me some time to check with the 'other guy' whether he's done with the machine or not.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Cutting polishers and pads.. something I don't have. So I guess borrowing that Bosch would be pointless. I don't think I'll be investing on LC pads or anything just to do this. Probably will pay someone. Unless you're loaning me pads too?

As for when, I'm actually not on a schedule. Anytime you are available to load the thing to me, I'll wait for that date dude. Appreciate the loan offer!
you are a car mod enthusiasm, why not you show some close up image and tell us how dull it is (whether clear coat died etc ? )

Aside from Krimas stuff for you to DIY, you should know who should look for around damansara area :p

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
you are a car mod enthusiasm, why not you show some close up image and tell us how dull it is (whether clear coat died etc ? )

Aside from Krimas stuff for you to DIY, you should know who should look for around damansara area :p
Yeah I know la. But he's doing it as a business these days so I don't want to kacau the fella unless I'm paying him to do stuff for me.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I tried turtlewax safe cut to remove some scratches and swirls on my myvi hood before - by hand. This is hood only and myvi hood is small. Wash car + Surface prep + cutting + AIO sealant. Step 2-4 are only on hood. Took me whole morning from 9am to nearly 1pm. Then gave up already coz kinda exhausted haha :rofl:

To do this by hand, you have to:
1. Damn motivated
2. Enough sleep the night before
3. Great breakfast
4. Averagely 1 day do 30-50 times pumping
5. Water, preferably isotonic drinks.
6. Tools (dont worry too much on tools coz the first five is the most important :rofl:)
But when you have tools you can forget the first five.......hahahahahahha:rofl:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Yeah I know la. But he's doing it as a business these days so I don't want to kacau the fella unless I'm paying him to do stuff for me.
Who are we talking about here? THE legend ka?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The one and only FishBonez aka bigballs-dare-to-wetsand-bmw-Kenneth!

Oh hell no. It's the Myvi, not my Hero. Hero no one but me molests. Hehehehe
Just met him not long ago, tt at Center point, still that skinny.....:biggrin:

Since hero only you molest, so let Myvi out for us to molest loh! Since you selling also, we make it look better, or maybe look worse......hahahahaha:rofl: but cannot be that bad with so many sifus around....:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The one and only FishBonez aka bigballs-dare-to-wetsand-bmw-Kenneth!

Oh hell no. It's the Myvi, not my Hero. Hero no one but me molests. Hehehehe
Don't worry...we don't molest, we caress only...it's a whole different thing wakakaka :rofl:
DIT your myvi lor...then u can learn more style to molest ur hero and I learn more to molest my own car :biggrin:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Then pay him la...his work is gurrantee

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Just met him not long ago, tt at Center point, still that skinny.....:biggrin:

Since hero only you molest, so let Myvi out for us to molest loh! Since you selling also, we make it look better, or maybe look worse......hahahahaha:rofl: but cannot be that bad with so many sifus around....:biggrin:
good idea. Go to Hitachi's place have TT. So many sifus join power your car sure very very cantek...maybe u belanja EVERYONE McD enough

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Uh.. Who's hitachi? And thanks for the DIT offer guys, but I wanna DIY la. Unless you guys are coming to do it just for the camaraderie.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then pay him la...his work is gurrantee

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

good idea. Go to Hitachi's place have TT. So many sifus join power your car sure very very cantek...maybe u belanja EVERYONE McD enough
If got something on, like last time demo DA and RB he cover lunch and drinks too....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Uh.. Who's hitachi? And thanks for the DIT offer guys, but I wanna DIY la. Unless you guys are coming to do it just for the camaraderie.
Hitachi is his id, name Henry selling Osren products.....

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Haha then we come accompany you and see you DIY wahaha...maybe help u take pic of yourself LOL sounds so gay. Talking bout DIT...where SF and his kelisa haha.

Btw, can claying helps on removing watermarks? My wira has serious watermarks especially on the windows...I tried claying and polishing with ROB but only can remove so much. The rest are sticked on it like, forever. Other method than using watermark remover?

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Not really. You need to take a little bit of extra care so that it doesn't go onto the paintwork. I'd normally spray on cloth (dampen it) and wipe instead of straight on the windscreen...a good wheel cleaner *could possibly* remove/compromise wax/sealant on paint. Also, IF I do it, it'll be just before I wash the rest of the car so that I could go over the surface again with normal shampoo to remove any access/leftover residue. So: rinse down loose dirt on car -> do the windscreen -> wash car including windscreen.

Btw, I normally use Megs Wheel Brightener....Megs pro range of All Wheel Cleaner. But, mind you, the more stubborn spots could possibly need more than one round of cleaning....

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Depends on the watermarks how serious also. I remember using acid base still require 3 rounds of scrubbing....:mad:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I only use microfibers, exept for drying the tyres and rough parts....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UPDATES: HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE HERE
First drive video at bottom of the post.

As much as Jaguar wanted to keep the all-new XF as a surprise until the official web presentation on Aug. 28, that won’t happen – scanned images of October issue of Car and Driver was leaked out. Brit magazine Autocar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience