• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MetaruBZG

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Cyberjaya
www.cardomain.com
Hi there ... im driving a 1.3 carbie satria and wana ask the sifus here:

Currently using the stock short single layer radiator, if i want to change to long one like used by 4G15 or 4G92P:

- must change the aircond condenser as well or can use same one?
- can reuse the short radiator fan & casing?

Any help would be appreciated :wink:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro..hmm actually why you wanna upgrade? your current one is spoilt or overheating?

if you are changing just for better cooling i wont do it...your current one is just fine, unless you BOt your engine then maybe need to upgrade.better save money change block to 1.5 or convert engine, or bot the engine.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
use jasma aluminium radiator bro...i install it on my bro in law's car, wira 1.3
but must mod the top & bottom mounting as its not a perfect fit...
u need a cutter to cut the rubber mounting, simple as that....& but the long strip with holes (dunno wat u call it, some construction workers use it to tie the pipes, in condo's/apartments),
could get it from hardware shop, u need it cos 1 of the screws holes has a gap bout 1".

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
use jasma aluminium radiator bro...i install it on my bro in law's car, wira 1.3
but must mod the top & bottom mounting as its not a perfect fit...
u need a cutter to cut the rubber mounting, simple as that....& but the long strip with holes (dunno wat u call it, some construction workers use it to tie the pipes, in condo's/apartments),
could get it from hardware shop, u need it cos 1 of the screws holes has a gap bout 1".
foreman usually call this as bracket. looks like this

MetaruBZG

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Cyberjaya
www.cardomain.com
bro..hmm actually why you wanna upgrade? your current one is spoilt or overheating?

if you are changing just for better cooling i wont do it...your current one is just fine, unless you BOt your engine then maybe need to upgrade.better save money change block to 1.5 or convert engine, or bot the engine.
Actually i re-bored mine to 1.5 and using 4g15 pistons. Even without thermostat temp will stay like normal and if during noon drive under heavy load temp rises. Then after relax back to cruizing, the temp come back to "normal" temp. Temp also stays same no matter day or night, rain or shine.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ohhh..if thats the case, then you should upgrade ... however im not too sure about the condenser and if you can use back your old casing and fan...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all zth sifu's..
got 1 question about Speeding Meter ..

mine RSM Speed reading got very big gap (analoq Vs Rsm)
Analoq 50kmh but RSM display around 100++..
i know RSM can give the acctual reading compare to analoq meter
but why n how to set it to normal or maybe my RSM 'KONG!'

any idea..help!!!

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience