Car was bang but have to pay due to law

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
It was a fine day today..after i finish my college n me n my friends went to puteri for a fine lunch.After lunch we decide to go home..i went thru the lorong n put a right signal light, i turn right after all the car passes thru me..suddenly my friend shouted 'WOOOOOOOOOOIIII!'.I was like wtf? and banggggggggg!The car was driving madly fast cus it was a straight lane so just hentam my front bumpa n lights gone pecah, bumpa dropped down on the right side..fender and bonnet abit kemek!The fellar car..have to do simen lor..cus his rim hitted my bumpa, rim also dented.I think he was cruising 100++kmh..it was a small road but straight! (the shoplots opposite Giant) inside there got a straight lane...I feel like kicking his ass man..y never gimme a horn or sumthg man! i was slowly moving out and bang me n my car turn 60 degrees..just dont need to move my steering to the right..I asked my dad and he told me that he was on the straight lane bang u it was ur fault even u gave signal...this mean i have to pay or else make report saman n insurance is more than that...my car was gone hell..signal to the left was less n 1 second beam 10 times..huh..what a bad day!Bring him to da workshop n paid 400 bucks to repair..and now im looking at my car in my house :( :( :( :( :(

i'm so sorry to hear that. its was a very unfortunate accident. and hell he should have paid for it. cruising at those roads at 100km/h?!?! what if an old lady was walking out....tat time see claim who's insurance

sorry abt that mate,, but y i didnt saw any accident there 1 ? next time got any accident can give me a call.

ask him 2 f*ck off la , if i were u ill call da police 2 come n c who is in da wrong . im sure there r witnesses which saw dis thing happened . neway , im so sorry 2 hear dat too . come on , 100km/h on a small road ... i think his brain is smaller than a stone la . :angry: :angry:

Yeah the number plate is DAR 7773 (some malays kind of wira la sticker n bodykit)..was drove to bandar kinrara to repair.He never ask anything..they just get out from the car n shut up..i asked my friends n dad, they said i have to pay for it or it will be bad if we report cus its my fault taking turn n kena bang never look ma..I look oso same..em.Soo i paid lor..haihz.I think those malays oso okay la..never scream or went insane..but they came from Kuantan y drive so fast?Summore its not Kuantan woo..Puchong leh brother..Damn funny my friend was wtf..drive so fast...wah got gsr spoiler woh..see see inside first..cun or not :D :D :D

hi bro.. sorry to hear that lah...... :(

I live very close to that area lah...
hell man!!!! 100KM/h at that place ah.... wah!! he must be a f*(&king crazy guy lah... :angry:

U know... now days got police road block there infront of Giant at the main road...
they target mat rempits and also modified cars lor...
becareful guys...

hah got road blocks meh..what time usually road blocks?i study there woo..yam cha also usually go there..dun scared me huh..2pac stay near there..want yamcha oo?? hehe :D

Originally posted by addicted2flc@Feb 24 2005, 23:22
hah got road blocks meh..what time usually road blocks?i study there woo..yam cha also usually go there..dun scared me huh..2pac stay near there..want yamcha oo?? hehe :D
yes.. before the CNY.. everyday they will have roadblock there lah bro.... just opposite Giant on the main road.... alwiz at the site one and very dark... u will notice until u come very very near....

hehehe I leave just beside Giant lah, on top of the hill lor...
can no problem .... ca yamcha one :D

this is the same case if the car infront of u suddenly jam brake and u accidently bang his rear bumper.....who's fault is it? :huh:

Originally posted by speedking@Feb 25 2005, 08:35
this is the same case if the car infront of u suddenly jam brake and u accidently bang his rear bumper.....who's fault is it? :huh:
hehehe no matter whose fault.... if u go and bang the car infront of u... its ur fault... whether he jammed brake or he purposely brake.... still if u hit him from behind... sure its ur fault lor :P

that the law ....ehhh..even if u report to police and say he is speeding, u will still at fault cos last time my wife also the same....that guy change lane and bang into my wife car when she come out from the junction...report police..still kenak saman RM300 and i say that guy speeding wo....the police say how do u know he is speeding..no proof...unless got speed gun dere la...i was like wtf..... <_<

thats why nowdays we have to extra careful while driving.... the law here is screwed...

Originally posted by addicted2flc@Feb 24 2005, 17:19
It was a fine day today..after i finish my college n me n my friends went to puteri for a fine lunch.After lunch we decide to go home..i went thru the lorong n put a right signal light, i turn right after all the car passes thru me..suddenly my friend shouted 'WOOOOOOOOOOIIII!'.I was like wtf? and banggggggggg!The car was driving madly fast cus it was a straight lane so just hentam my front bumpa n lights gone pecah, bumpa dropped down on the right side..fender and bonnet abit kemek!The fellar car..have to do simen lor..cus his rim hitted my bumpa, rim also dented.I think he was cruising 100++kmh..it was a small road but straight! (the shoplots opposite Giant) inside there got a straight lane...I feel like kicking his ass man..y never gimme a horn or sumthg man! i was slowly moving out and bang me n my car turn 60 degrees..just dont need to move my steering to the right..I asked my dad and he told me that he was on the straight lane bang u it was ur fault even u gave signal...this mean i have to pay or else make report saman n insurance is more than that...my car was gone hell..signal to the left was less n 1 second beam 10 times..huh..what a bad day!Bring him to da workshop n paid 400 bucks to repair..and now im looking at my car in my house :( :( :( :( :(
hi, guy,

sorry to hear that.
after reading this, my understanding is u didnt notice he was driving fast from front and bang ur left, am i right??
if u accelerate faster with 1st gear, do u think u can avoid this??

sorry to hear that mate...anyway u can opt to choose to report and claimed insurance....i dun think u need to pay the saman as well as some callman will kau tim for u......anyway just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by jigc+Feb 25 2005, 10:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jigc @ Feb 25 2005, 10:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-addicted2flc@Feb 24 2005, 17:19
hi, guy,

sorry to hear that.
after reading this, my understanding is u would didnt notice he was driving fast from front and bang ur left, am i right??
if u accelerate faster with 1st gear, do u think u can avoid this?? [/b][/quote]
Hah yeah..if i would press my fuel more the driver would have bang my friend on the passanger side..

2pac: call me up la..i study at Tractors Malaysia hehe..012 6221672..introduce
my frends to u..all noob in modifying cars, me oso...so teach us some sifu

Originally posted by addicted2flc+Feb 25 2005, 11:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (addicted2flc @ Feb 25 2005, 11:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by jigc@Feb 25 2005, 10:02
<!--QuoteBegin-addicted2flc
@Feb 24 2005, 17:19
It was a fine day today..after i finish my college n me n my friends went to puteri  for a fine lunch.After lunch we decide to go home..i went thru the lorong n put a right signal light, i turn right after all the car passes thru me..suddenly my friend shouted 'WOOOOOOOOOOIIII!'.I was like wtf? and banggggggggg!The car was driving madly fast cus it was a straight lane so just hentam my front bumpa n lights gone pecah, bumpa dropped down on the right side..fender and bonnet abit kemek!The fellar car..have to do simen lor..cus his rim hitted my bumpa, rim also dented.I think he was cruising 100++kmh..it was a small road but straight! (the shoplots opposite Giant) inside there got a straight lane...I feel like kicking his ass man..y never gimme a horn or sumthg man! i was slowly moving out and bang me n my car turn 60 degrees..just dont need to move my steering to the right..I asked my dad and he told me that he was on the straight lane bang u it was ur fault even u gave signal...this mean i have to pay or else make report saman n insurance is more than that...my car was gone hell..signal to the left was less n 1 second beam 10 times..huh..what a bad day!Bring him to da workshop n paid 400 bucks to repair..and now im looking at my car in my house  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

hi, guy,

sorry to hear that.
after reading this, my understanding is u would didnt notice he was driving fast from front and bang ur left, am i right??
if u accelerate faster with 1st gear, do u think u can avoid this??
Hah yeah..if i would press my fuel more the driver would have bang my friend on the passanger side..

2pac: call me up la..i study at Tractors Malaysia hehe..012 6221672..introduce
my frends to u..all noob in modifying cars, me oso...so teach us some sifu [/b][/quote]
alamak.. brother.. im not sifu lah.. im still learning lor....

Originally posted by addicted2flc@Feb 24 2005, 17:19
ur dad is right.. even u put signal also no use.. if the guys bang ur car backside then u can claim his insurance la..

Hie, i am not trying to be racist here. I am just telling my situation also. :)

I am in reverse gear, because i am in a one lane street that only allow one car to pass but there is a car in front of me. Then suddenly, a fellow KANCIL with EXHAUST STRAIGHT with all stock standart even rims but lowered. BroooMMMMM, PEAAKKKKK. Landed on my back but slow larr.

That time near HARI RAYA, got down from car, he ask how now? Then i asked what you want now? Then he said that car was friends one larr, want to balik kampung larr, my car very nice larr, can finish meter larr. Ask me to pay him.

Should i pay cash?

I ask him how much he wants, he said RM150 something. It's just some scretches and one 50 cents dent front part of his fender. I like WTF. ;) I didn't give. The day after we meet at one place and get his car done without any FIGHT. Since HARI RAYA very near so don't want to FIGHT with him. :( Report maa fann also. I am quite SOO HAII larr. BLUR BLUR. :(

REGRET :( My car no problem since it's a jeep.