Car was Stolen

ykchia[fotb]

May 14, 2004
Subang
Visit site
Dear All,

One of my friends car was stolen early this morning at SS2 housing area, the plate number is BGE 2800, it is a Perodua Kancil stock standard and the colour was stock Perdua Gold.

The report has been make in PJ state police station, by any chance that you guys came across the see this car on the road kindly please report to police or inform me at 012-3188727.

Thanks.

ykchia[fotb]

May 14, 2004
Subang
Visit site
I also thinking the same question, around the kancil got better option for them. just dunno y they go pick the SLK (Small Little kancil)

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

gila laaaaa like this... haduhhh... kancil summore... then all car oso they steal.. what car to get then???? cable car??

sorry for your loss bro!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
most prolly going to be used as a getaway car or joyride car...either that or they have demand for the engine or whatever sparepart...my cousin's kelisa also stock standard was stolen last year. after 3 months of not finding it back she resorted to putting a downpayment for a myvi...then 1 week before getting the myvi...police called her up n say they found her kelisa in a workshop with the engine and tranny gone...

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
omg.. my slk is parked outside all the time.. how could this be ?
btw kancil are quite popular in demand now.. its a joy to drive without worries.. mebi this stealing of kancil is for sales in rural areas.. there no need license to drive man..

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
that is also a possiblity...my gf kampung there got ppl selling cars like wira for 4k...but no geran n no documentations. Malaysia boleh mah...

i really wish ykchia luck in getting the car back. cars are not cheap here and loosing something so valuable is going to set u back a few years in finances...

a little word of advise...thieves always go for the path of less resistance....every little thing helps. put gear lock...brake lock...steering lock(even tho useless)..an alarm system...park under street light...park under mango tree with kerenga ant swarming all over...pressing yr lock buton every once in a while...all these deter would be thieves....they will always look for easier targets. if yr car parked outside yr house, id suggest installing a motion sensor night vision webcam to record any movement. these techs are cheap nowadays and can be linked to a pc/notebook and any info is better than nothing. make sure the webcam has a red blinking led as this is also a deterant...even if the cam is fake...heheh

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my kancil also parked outside all the time, but (touch wood) no 1 will steal it la...
cos my paint job very special wan.......10k tone color...hehe....
so easy to spot hehe...

10k tone color = paint kopek & faded already.

ykchia[fotb]

May 14, 2004
Subang
Visit site
i think the best car security is get a quick release, and just bring the steering wherever u go.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fire design

Chevrolet design

more
more

Other than looking nice are there any benefits adding them to a stock car?
How about if the whole exhaust system changed?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience