Car Care Questions

Mar 15, 2006
Guys...

Im a newbie here...been reading lotsa stuff from this forums and has helped me in many ways....I'd like to ask to things

i) how do i remove the marks which are left by water which you didnt wipe after washing? i think they're called water marks?

ii) my car has some paint chips in them and im trying to find a way to cover them...any ideas? i tried turtlewax but the colour isnt the same and it looks patchy...thank god i tried at the back of my lower bumper :P

Every reply is greatly appreciated...thanks

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
besides using good chemical and detergent, "elbow grease" is also very important.....

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
for the water marks bro, try using soft 99 luster cleaner to remove them lo.. :regular_smile:

about the paint chips ar.. no idea on how to solve the problem.. :Not_Impressed:

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
if minor marks(u move ur finger over it...u dun feel it etch into the glass) u can just use cloth and polish...worse comes to worse newspaper
if its major...my friend tried b4 buying glass polish that is used to polish household glass...but bewarn that its abrasive =)
his 1 was major coz after accident...left at the service center for 2 months under the baking sun...so the dust etch into the glass liao

for paint chips...worse case go buy 1/2-1 litre of ur paint color
then take a small chinese brush...slowly let the paint flow into the chip
if its just a small chip hole...it should fill up nicely...dun flow too much into it though...and if u wan flow the top layer wif a thin layer of clear coat =)
haven tried...but read an article b4 online like this

hope these help

damnshah

Mar 15, 2006
@guys

thanks for your reply...i washed my car last night and i really used a lot of elbow grease, i managed to get most of the water mark stains out...hopefully the next time i wash everything disappears :)

im considering the idea of using the chinese paint brush and paint to fill the chips but the colour of my car is pearl green, so its a bit hard to find...not those pearlescant ones la, just normal honda pearl green...thanks again guys

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ok since this topic is CAR CARE

i got a question here

if i parking in the air bertakung......the tyres rendam air that long.....will it got bad thing to my tyres? like rendam jeruk only LOL...........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i would to ask the sifu around here... my stock gti sudden mati engine for few times... i go many workshop... but they cannot figure it out... battery ok... engine oil ok... a/f sensor still function... what could it be???

any idea please let me know...

cause i buy it for my little brother...

it is dangerous if it happen always...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience