Car Care Questions

Mar 15, 2006
Guys...

Im a newbie here...been reading lotsa stuff from this forums and has helped me in many ways....I'd like to ask to things

i) how do i remove the marks which are left by water which you didnt wipe after washing? i think they're called water marks?

ii) my car has some paint chips in them and im trying to find a way to cover them...any ideas? i tried turtlewax but the colour isnt the same and it looks patchy...thank god i tried at the back of my lower bumper :P

Every reply is greatly appreciated...thanks

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
besides using good chemical and detergent, "elbow grease" is also very important.....

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
for the water marks bro, try using soft 99 luster cleaner to remove them lo.. :regular_smile:

about the paint chips ar.. no idea on how to solve the problem.. :Not_Impressed:

LilKeV84

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
if minor marks(u move ur finger over it...u dun feel it etch into the glass) u can just use cloth and polish...worse comes to worse newspaper
if its major...my friend tried b4 buying glass polish that is used to polish household glass...but bewarn that its abrasive =)
his 1 was major coz after accident...left at the service center for 2 months under the baking sun...so the dust etch into the glass liao

for paint chips...worse case go buy 1/2-1 litre of ur paint color
then take a small chinese brush...slowly let the paint flow into the chip
if its just a small chip hole...it should fill up nicely...dun flow too much into it though...and if u wan flow the top layer wif a thin layer of clear coat =)
haven tried...but read an article b4 online like this

hope these help

damnshah

Mar 15, 2006
@guys

thanks for your reply...i washed my car last night and i really used a lot of elbow grease, i managed to get most of the water mark stains out...hopefully the next time i wash everything disappears :)

im considering the idea of using the chinese paint brush and paint to fill the chips but the colour of my car is pearl green, so its a bit hard to find...not those pearlescant ones la, just normal honda pearl green...thanks again guys

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ok since this topic is CAR CARE

i got a question here

if i parking in the air bertakung......the tyres rendam air that long.....will it got bad thing to my tyres? like rendam jeruk only LOL...........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I lost my beloved car. It is a black Wira mod to 4G93t. Was stolen at PJ, but someone spotted it the next day in Shah Alam.

It was last seen driving from Kesas towards Banting.

The thieves changed the number plate to BEX 7046 (from TS 135).

Please call me at 012-2162-nine-zero-seven, reward of RM1,000 will be given if it leads to successful retrieval of car or capture of thieves (police report has been made).

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience