Can I Sell My Car ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
actually, my car's manual and my reg shows auto.... but only cause the system cannot register the model as a manual.

same when i try apply insurance, it will only allow me to pick auto hehehe

but color, that one im very sure they can kacau, cause i have friends who wrapped their cars in other colors who got in trouble (single matte color wraps)
When you say trouble, with whom? JPJ or police?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
jay pee jay. One of those festive period ops kene for hid's, fancy plate and unregistered color. lucky it was only that.
That is the problems with many G offices. The rules are interpreted differently by differently people. A say ok, B say cannot.....lol

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Hi all ,

Currently i am driving a Proton Saga BLM. Year make 2010 , Automatic.

But one day i decided to change the transmission from Auto to Manual.

So my question is , will i able to sell my car to dealer? I am planning to change car. Do i have to change back the transmission from Manual back to Auto ? since my car Geran is Auto ..

Please advice.

Thank you all.
The car burden you ? if not is great starter for project. Already convert to manual.
Many here can tell what poison u need.
Anyway is ur choice, ok.

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
The car burden you ? if not is great starter for project. Already convert to manual.
Many here can tell what poison u need.
Anyway is ur choice, ok.
The car did not burden me .. just it is a old car .. and while getting older and got family now, i just want a comfort car hahaha..

My BLM,I have change ;
- high cam 262/266
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Adjustable Zordaq Motorsport Cam Pulley
- Underweight Zordaq Motorsport Crank Pulley
- 4-2-1 Custom Made R3 Campro Stainless Steel Extractor
- Full Custom System Exhaust 2inch Stainless Steel Piping
- Fully Rebore 1.3 Throttle Body
- Custom Made Stainless Steel Intake
- Iridium Spark Plug
- Paddle Respond
- Adjustable HWL

so the car is not comfort at all haha .. My wife ask can we change to a newer stock factory comfort car .. So yeah .. I am thinking either i make my car back to stock and sell it for new car d/p or i will just keep this car for weekend drive..

Planning to buy Suprima S .. the car not bad ..

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
The car did not burden me .. just it is a old car .. and while getting older and got family now, i just want a comfort car hahaha..

My BLM,I have change ;
- high cam 262/266
- Iridium Spark Plug
- Paddle Respond
- Adjustable HWL

so the car is not comfort at all haha .. My wife ask can we change to a newer stock factory comfort car .. So yeah .. I am thinking either i make my car back to stock and sell it for new car d/p or i will just keep this car for weekend drive..

If u can afford to maintain 2 car then no harm in keeping it. If not then need to find a car that still have the comfort and excite u during weekend.

your car worth more to direct buyer and i think it will be a quick sell. If u make it stock then its just another blm...its not that fun, the aircond is cold,it will got u from A to B with no drama. Maintenance is super easy and cheap too. Cheap does not go in line with fun.

On the Suprima...please go for a test drive. CVT gearbox is not for everyone. The paddle shift is there but just remember its still a CVT.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

My BLM,I have change ;
- high cam 262/266
- Iridium Spark Plug
- Paddle Respond
- Adjustable HWL

Ahhh...ur topic starter with surface only. Hahaha
Dont sell lah. Use it to release tension.
My wife never want to sit in my wira. My daily ride too.

Last edited:

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Oh yeah :adore::adore:, that is what i do with my car sometimes, to release tension . Man i just love to drive my car even though it just a proton ..

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
If u can afford to maintain 2 car then no harm in keeping it. If not then need to find a car that still have the comfort and excite u during weekend.

your car worth more to direct buyer and i think it will be a quick sell. If u make it stock then its just another blm...its not that fun, the aircond is cold,it will got u from A to B with no drama. Maintenance is super easy and cheap too. Cheap does not go in line with fun.

On the Suprima...please go for a test drive. CVT gearbox is not for everyone. The paddle shift is there but just remember its still a CVT.
Yeah , never drive a CVT before .. need to test drive Suprima. Alot of proton showroom do not have Suprima for test drive already and most the used car shop i go they did not allowed me to test drive ..:banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Same here, when go out with wife or family use her SUV, so when I go out alone is with my VR.....lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah , never drive a CVT before .. need to test drive Suprima. Alot of proton showroom do not have Suprima for test drive already and most the used car shop i go they did not allowed me to test drive ..:banghead:
CVT is nice to drive in town, but to release tension is a NO, NO. Good for town driving because it keeps your revs and gear at the optimum torque zone, but when need instant power, that is the let down....lol

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
A little update here .

So if we have convert our car from auto to Manual, even though in our Car registration paper is auto we still can sell the car to Used car dealer without have to go Puspakom but value of your car will drop kao kao ..

Recently i purchase a suprima S and trade in my 2010 saga BLM, dealer buy my car for RM 5000 only ..

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
CVT is nice to drive in town, but to release tension is a NO, NO. Good for town driving because it keeps your revs and gear at the optimum torque zone, but when need instant power, that is the let down....lol
Yeah understand, but no choice .. now got family already. i don't think i can afford two car at the moment .. so going to sell my saga .. have to change my driving behavior liao, need to drive slow and steady hahaha.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
A little update here .

So if we have convert our car from auto to Manual, even though in our Car registration paper is auto we still can sell the car to Used car dealer without have to go Puspakom but value of your car will drop kao kao ..

Recently i purchase a suprima S and trade in my 2010 saga BLM, dealer buy my car for RM 5000 only ..
Sounds about right..market is around rm9-11k for 2010 BLM. used car tak half of it for upkeep/storage/profit.

congrats on your purchase

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Sounds about right..market is around rm9-11k for 2010 BLM. used car tak half of it for upkeep/storage/profit.

congrats on your purchase
used car market now i check for 2010 Saga BLM is around 13k-15k..

thanks sir , hope the new car serve me well haha :rock:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam and hye everyone.

I need some help here. A friend of mine's car is stolen yesterday at Sg. Chua Kajang.

Proton Perdana - WES855

Front hood, fenders and rear spoiler wrapped with carbon fiber vinyl. Front bumper no paint, rear bumper's paint not in good condition (menggelembung).

TQ.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience