campro engine fully mod how ?

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
i own a satria neo 1.6. with a campro engine. Can any sifu tell me what are the thing that i need to do to fully mod a saria neo. i want to use the campro engine.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
- intake exhaust
- highcams, stiffer valve spring, port polish intakes exhaust
- oversize piston, lightened and balanced
- standalone ecu
- etc...

how much is ur budget??.... i'm afraid fully modded campro engine, the internals cannot withstand such punishment...

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
if u hav the money just ask r3 or race in s.alam..the most hp they got from a campro is around 250,reliable im not sure.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
slap a BOT on it la... Stage 3.. wuhuu:burnout:

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
if money don't have problem just change to evo engine la bro. why need to waste money to mod the campro for a few hp? better spend the money for turbo n can gain a lot of hp ma. my friend just put his neo with evo 7 engine. :driver:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if u really fully explore campro engine potentials, do consult R3 guys from proton... afterall, campro engines are designed and developed by proton... i bet R3 guys knows more about campro engines compare to other workshop around town...

jz dat reliability factor i dunno la... coz full blown modifications offered by R3 does not include waranty....

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
if money don't have problem just change to evo engine la bro. why need to waste money to mod the campro for a few hp? better spend the money for turbo n can gain a lot of hp ma. my friend just put his neo with evo 7 engine. :driver:
correct dude~or you can buy lancer evo 7 straight away:smokin:...hehehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro ishwinder,

contact R3 team at proton COE at shah alam, they will be able to assist u. modded campro can be a real monster.....so good luck bro...

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
if u hav the money just ask r3 or race in s.alam..the most hp they got from a campro is around 250,reliable im not sure.

250??? wow ... i tot stage 3 also around 170 only?

but i do agree with most of you guys ... might as well get an Evo engine ...

got couple of friends edi wasted so much money & gain little...

ishwinder

Jan 5, 2009
thanks to everyone for ur idea and comments. i decided to change my engine. when and what engine not sure yet. but thanks alot.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
thanks to everyone for ur idea and comments. i decided to change my engine. when and what engine not sure yet. but thanks alot.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
change engine consider not 'ori' anymore bro... hehehee...

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Huh?? I thought this is someone who wants to study and research as to how far can the local engine and chasis can take. But I guess having too much money causes some people to take the easiest way out. Anyhow~ EVO7? From a 1.6 jump straight to a blown 2.0? Isn't that illegal on the road, unless of course it is a track car....

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Have seen a neo with Stage 1 R3 cams, exhaust system but no piggy back ecu..engine sounded real angry and the pulse was so strong, you could see the engine rock back and forth at idling. It was also fast. If you add on an ECU and tune it, it should be quite fast for a light car.

Converting to an evo engine is the easy way out but some may want to explore the limits of the Campro engine and keep it NA. Anyone tried individual throttle bodies on campro before?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Team Need for Speed wins first place in their race prepped BMW Z4 around the Dubai race circuit. Watch the video on how they prepared for you and how they took on the endurance race and won it! Check the video out.

YouTube - Team Need for Speed - Dubai 24h 2011
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience