California car nut

DrDave

Jan 25, 2009
anyone ever come to so. cal. to visit? we've got bad cars and a lot of race sites. Drifting is huge. you can catch me at www.mycarprojectspace.com if you are wanting to see what we do here.
dave :driver:

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
Dave,I'd just got back from CA a month ago and will be heading back somewhere mid of this year again.Which part So Cal you're in?

DrDave

Jan 25, 2009
I am in Ventura Calif. about 60 mile noth of LAX and 30 miles south of Santa Barbara.
mycarprojectspace.com is my new venture to get car nutz from all over to show off their stuff and do car stuff. ck it out. where do you go when you come to california ?

greyrex

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Georgetown
www.teamcrx.tk
I will stay at my relative's place at San Marino.You guys really have a lot of souped up cars there.I couldn't really check into car stuffs during my last trip as was travelling and shopping with my family :) Alright...i will keep you update on my coming trip but looks like i might head up to Ontario first.Take care!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell Malaysia has launched its Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ contest that will see over RM 3 million worth of prizes, that include limited edition Ferrari key ring sets presented in custom-made cases, given out to lucky winners.

In conjunction with the launch of the contest, Shell sent groups of its ‘Men in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience