Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

halo..
2 andrew's in the house!!

I think Andrew is selling his red fd.. correct?

-Andrew-
yes im andrew also

Hi guys. When will be the next TT? Azraf and i will be joining you guys for the next one (he just got his FD from Ah Choy).....

Also i am looking for several things for my FD, but mostly interior stuffs. Anyone can help me on this?

what do you need? PM me and i'll see what i've got. good timing as i am moving house so everything has to go!

what do you have bro? lets see whether i need those or not as there are too many things i would wanna change. Even the floor carpet i would like to have back the original one.

one of my frens from johor has got front and rear half cut fd3s, so got parts can sell.
i may go to see, let me know if u guys need any enquiry, just one beer would do the service.
however, my feeling half cut thing could be very dirty or teruk teruk.

Last edited:
Anyone with a good condition quality 3 or 4 spoke steering wheel?

Thanks.
Eugene

Hey..

Ryan here from Sabah, wana let go my FC3S for those serious buyer & cash ready only!

Do add my FB- Ryan Lester or
Cantact me at- 0168121692 or
Email me at- [email protected]

Registered juz for posting this Ads, i wont log in after this.. So if u r interested, u kno how to cantact me.. ^.^

Thanx..

har har.. i'll be back to shore on the 17th and will be available 19th onwards. need to fix the exhaust, its burning the paint at the rear bumper and diffuser again. somebody is selling the RE carbon diffuser but its a lil too pricey. i think i'll go for the rims instead. hehe

hi im looking for mazda rx7 fb/sa ...
year 1980's ...i want the car to be standard (no mods)...price rang rm 5k and below...thanks

There is mazda savanah at shah alam near kota kemuning u can check with this guy, who ever intrested pm me i give u his contact num, but not sure sold ad or nt.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom