WTA Disable Alarm System

ayip87

Jul 9, 2009
WTA sifus here how to disable civiv ej8 alarm system..
I cant start my car becoz of the alarm system.It happened maybe becoz 2 of my car door (front and back both at left side) their lock koyak aledy.So when i press the remote,2 of door cant open becoz it still lock while other can open..I guess this is why the alarm system messed up since i check the car battery it still in good condition..Please help me.. :nurse: Thanks.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
If alarm already off and can enter from driver side, there is no reason why the car cannot start...
or are you planning to steal civic? (partial joke...)

ayip87

Jul 9, 2009
If alarm already off and can enter from driver side, there is no reason why the car cannot start...
or are you planning to steal civic? (partial joke...)
Thats why i want to disable the alarm which i dun know how to do it..can i just open the door manually using key?or do i need to cabut the wire for alarm system n if i need to how to do it?...
if i am a theft-auto shouldn't i be expert in disabling car alarm..(serious joke...):biggrin:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Car alarm normally consists of- trigger for siren, no start and also central locking system.
In your case sounds like the locking mechanism or "gun" for the 2 left side doors has jammed or wire putus or misaligned...

if alarm is off (signal by the beep or beeps and light flashing), then no harm to open the door by key...it should not siren....
In this case car should be able to start..

However if you open the door and the siren is screaming then surely cannot start...

How? okay? (seriously wanting to help but cannot understand your problem)

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
I think his problem is as such. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1) Central locking not working properly.
- Both doors on the left can't lock/unlock properly
- This has nothing to do with the main alarm system, cause the central locking system is still working. It is most likely due to faulty motor.

2) Immobiliser not functioning, thus unable to start the car.
- Most likely the main alarm unit isn't working properly.
- Solve this by tracing the ignition wire to alarm (usually behind the dashboard). It should be connected directly to the main alarm unit or through a relay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Preparing For Your Car Radiator Flush

Your car's radiator and cooling system needs to be clean to be cool. As time goes on, your car's radiator builds solid deposits that can clog the cooling system. A quick, inexpensive radiator flush can keep the system in shape. It's important to change your antifreeze seasonally.
Before you start your radiator flush, make sure you have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience