BOV on n/a cars?

the_doctor

Sep 19, 2006
Hi all sifus, dont mind me for asking a noob question. i was just wondering if it is possible to fit bov on na cars? if no, whats the min price for a bot on altis?

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Sure no prob .. can fix what .. but no use and no sound ... :rofl: i;m serious k .. can fix ... wont damage ur car ...

BOT for altis ?? ... hermmm why BOT a ALTIS ... please dont spoil the car and just buy another car eg. satria turbo if u wanna syok2 play turbo ... or if u want reliable power from ur car .. go for engine swap straight ... :biggrin:

BOT gonna cost u more than swap in the long run ...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Want to use bov whistle ar ..

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wow, so many BS from wannabes........

The cheapest to bot an Altis, these are the things you need
1. TD04 or 05 (RM400+-)
2. Custom turbo manifold (RM400+-)
3. Custom intercooler piping (RM300+-)
4. TC or SC Pistons from chopshop (RM300+-)
5. Emanage Blue used (RM800++)
6. Gasket (RM200+-)
7. Installation (RM500+-)
8. Road Tuning (RM250+-)

Once u have these, your Altis should be very fast, very very fast VS some 2.4-3.0 and u can smoked em or play along.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

waaa...sifu sky so harh ar...lol
yes, SIFU OF WANNABES :thefinger:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
WOW!!! the price listed is super duper cheap... very ideal pricing... but i doubt who's gonna take this business?? and you missed out some crucial part... hahaha...

Even if you BOT it, it won't be very fast, very very fast... unless you spend more than the listed ideal budget...

Y wanna discriminate others comment? you ain't the guru too by judging your reply...:sleep:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
wow, so many BS from wannabes........

The cheapest to bot an Altis, these are the things you need
1. TD04 or 05 (RM400+-) 04 GSR RM400 hard to find la if that price out it at RM600... 05 in ur dreams la ... unless the single fin one ...
2. Custom turbo manifold (RM400+-) bro who make custom manifold for RM400 ?? kancil also 6-7 rat ...
3. Custom intercooler piping (RM300+-) if this price no more Jiang Hang or Ijal unless besi putih or PVC pipes :rofl:
4. TC or SC Pistons from chopshop (RM300+-) this is luck if can find that price ... rebore cost ??? ... this is like overhaul edy ... bearings ??? ... piston ring ??? ... oil ??? and lots more ...
5. Emanage Blue used (RM800++)
6. Gasket (RM200+-)
7. Installation (RM500+-) if for emanage only ok laaa ...
8. Road Tuning (RM250+-)

Once u have these, your Altis should be very fast, very very fast VS some 2.4-3.0 and u can smoked em or play along. :thefinger::thefinger: in ur dreams laa .... upah turun/naik engine also not included ... with the one u calculate memang mimpi laa ...

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

yes, SIFU OF WANNABES :thefinger:
What i learn from playing cars is that its better to prepare double of what u estimated ... cause there are alot of hidden cost ... :biggrin:

tigger - its not that easy ...

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
this tigger sounds exactly like kendrik....gosh.. look at the irony of shooting back...its like you'll never miss the piece of shit while ur walking on the street unless ur him....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
this tigger sounds exactly like kendrik....gosh.. look at the irony of shooting back...its like you'll never miss the piece of shit while ur walking on the street unless ur him....
heh it is kendrick

hehe fine way to put it :rofl:

To threadstarter, cheapest way, http://www.kereta.org/showproduct.php?product=35

Voila! kapish kapish! :driver: hehe

"The latest revolutionary product that produces psssssst and chiiinnng sound with standard car. Remote control switch and very loud out put 100 watt.Once the accelerator is stepped off, press remote switch at your stering will generate a sound like a turbocharge vehicle's blow off valve (psssst)"

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
hahaha... i was abt to say so but afraid of being subjective...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
What a waste... you should consult tigger first, maybe save half of the amount...:biggrin:

Seriously... if its a proper bot then 7k+ is considered ok...

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
well, after years, you guys still stupid wannabes and mod nothing, alot DIY BS and post BS...

maybe you yourselves dont know, but alot newbies asked Q and pm, and I gave them answers, but you, they tell me what you guys answers are pure BS...

Amusing....keep up ur postings, wannabes!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

What i learn from playing cars is that its better to prepare double of what u estimated ... cause there are alot of hidden cost ... :biggrin:

Oh sorry, another wannabe sifu I forgot to heed......

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Okay then, I guess your mentality of modification and track experience only in Msia, you never seen real modification, and you never know what is youtube and that you can find alot info there. Im wasting my time replying you either. Plz forgive me, syedni aka wannabe-member

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i think u can sponsor urself, la, dont know why u need another supra when u already have one! lol. are u having a supra fetish, lol, is ur gf's name supra!? hahah
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience