BMW E46 suspected stolen

fatlizard

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Dear ZTH,

Juz now a chinese couple ran of, leaving behind a BMW E46(white with carbon stikers plate number WSA7769) and a bunch of cash behind shop i work...Happen at Taman Setia Rawang, Rawang(Infront of tesco rawang)..Suspect stolen car..If anyone's car got stolen can call IPD Gombak or Rawang(dunno where the pulled the car to)...

Characteristics of car;
- BMW E46
- White with carbon stikers on the hood n roof
- Black rims with chrome dish
- Plate number WSA 7769
- In rear bonnet got subwoofer n some remote control cars

p/s:Sory no pic..Dun have camera that time..

fatlizard

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
g4i8y0t, the police was following them, they got cornered at a dead end n ran off leaving behind the car n a bunch of money$$$..There was 2 handfull of cash, one was all rm50 note n the other was rm100 note..Wished i had grabbed that earlier haha...The police suspect it was a stolen car..

[H] [K] : Maybe drugs(assuming bcoz of the cash) + stolen car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the connection is good and still cant figure out the check engine light issue. Air flow sensor seems fine, just havent cleaned it cause i dont know where to get the cleaner. Spark plugs havent checked...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience