Bmw e30 vs bmw e36 which one better in handling

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
but u're missing the BMW in-line 6 growl...

like having an orgasm everytime u floor it...
The 31xi variant is 4 cylinder.
Inline 6 1JZ is okay with correct exhaust setup too. Not to mentioned the 1.5J upgrade.
Then again, you are right as turbo engine does not howl as fierce as NA, that is why I had a soft spot on V8 and above NA engine :biggrin:

Actually..before this I was looking E36 with 1jz VVTI at heart..but i have to pay for high road tax of 2500cc.. I might consider E36 with sr20det engine ..what do y'll thinks about?but how about bmw e36 318i stock engine?it will be give power on hills road and fuel efficiently?
Being 6 cylinder, 1JZ definitely has higher power output but more importantly, more linear power distribution across the rpm range. Maintenance is higher though. Extra spark plug and bigger block, if that matter. The twin turbo can be converted to single hybrid turbo.
SR20DET is a potent engine too as it's standard power output already dwarf those of stock 318i variant of E36. Marginally higher than 325i E36 too. Should be no issue on lack of power but fuel efficiency is very much determined by our right foot @ driving style.
Turbo spooling sound can be addictive, and that will encourage your right foot to floor at every chances :smokin:

The choice is yours. Best is to test drive / bring someone with good knowledge on cars to check out the condition. Turbo engine has much advantage and wider playing field over the NA car. Especially on lower displacement car. Reliability is much depend on modification done, tlc and again,
right foot :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, sifus, tok gurus ....

just wanna find out is it possible to fit a 1.6/1.8 cam into a 4G15P...? if possible what other complimentary setup or mod i need to make it work properly ... ? :blink:

thanks ... :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience