Block 4G93 With 4G94 CrankShaft

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

danen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
guy sgti cannot use the 4g94 block? ermmm is it the "reverse one"..

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
guy sgti cannot use the 4g94 block? ermmm is it the "reverse one"..
dont lah danen..i already waste my my money rm5000 now...need rm2000 more..

cannot fit into gti..but if you wiling to do all the moungting yes it cann...got jpj prob also waste money laa...go mod your car at pisang or lan alor star...his car satria gti with 4g93 n/a engine...doing great in batu kawan ketogori vtec,mivec and n/a open cc but got engine prob fight no.3

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
dont lah danen..i already waste my my money rm5000 now...need rm2000 more..

cannot fit into gti..but if you wiling to do all the moungting yes it cann...got jpj prob also waste money laa...go mod your car at pisang or lan alor star...his car satria gti with 4g93 n/a engine...doing great in batu kawan ketogori vtec,mivec and n/a open cc but got engine prob fight no.3
northern side got fast 4g93 n/a.........y nvr c d car come sepang participate drag battle?

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
northern side got fast 4g93 n/a.........y nvr c d car come sepang participate drag battle?
we already do in sdp...with proton saga white color cut off rear bonet 4G91 engine,got number 2...and no vtec in northern wanna fight...just wan conggo in kl but proton saga lose...

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
yes we want to come at sdb but too costly...you want to sponsor cooljas ?

zeni-tani

Nov 5, 2008
You can use 4g94 crank but you need custom pistons. Remember 4g94 crank has 94.5mm or stroke and 4g93 uses 89mm. You have to use 4g94 big end due to journal size of 4g94 is diffrent from 4g93. This results on super positve deck height as in piston will be sticking out of block about 2inches high :)

You need custom rods and pistons to suit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mr. Solarturbine....is there anything wrong with you, your hand or your head?

WTF!!, are you doing keep simply disliking other people's post even disliking the forum R&R. You just do for fun or what? Yup, you've got my attention and You're not gonna like it. I've seen your way of replying to other people's posting and its really childish and F**king stupid to me....If you are having erectile problem then I advice you better don't come in here, if you are a wannabe super negative...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience