~bikinigal~ here...

call me if any tt welcomes bikinigal....mm...btw, i'll only be free after the matta fair...approximately around 9pm...

btw, blacksamurai....bikinigal booked on friday?since when?go where?

Last edited:
then thursday nite...will contact u then...black samurai u also come...more people more merier mah...cheersssss

Really u booked at Friday ahhhh…if come Friday nite more happening…coz the ZTH CHERAS will have tt session & convoy to langat hill this Friday time 9.30pm at connaught nelly ( check out this forum http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=45518 ) if u wanna joint then …let me know loh….cheeerrrrrssss…samurai where u from ah???? If from cheras then joint the convoy…more fun heard that got few turbo there gsrt, b8t…etc

walau...just receive bg phone call...her voice darn sweet...been seduce alredy not even seen yet.....after meeting up yoh ( been cather by ripper's)hahahaha

how ah...hawke...what i gonna to do ....hahahaha

hahaha...wassup wit hawke...must ask him wat to do meh?

'
raiden said:
walau...just receive bg phone call...her voice darn sweet...been seduce alredy not even seen yet.....after meeting up yoh ( been cather by ripper's)hahahaha

shemale, we are father and daugther relationship loh.
why? you want to "kau" my daughter ar? :D
my daughter veli chili-padi wan, too hot to handle. Always give me nose bleeding problem. That's why i need to order cool drink with (lot's of ice) x 3
when I go out with bikinigal. :D

But I'm not sure my daughter can accept shemale or not..., what do you think, BG? :D

PS:
F4e, You forgot about your Fiona Kwok oledi? :D

Fiona_Kwok.jpg

Last edited:
aiyooo....wei...30/9 we hav a tt...come and join us lah....in klang..!!!!

kekekekeke...hope to see u and ur daugther..

like...u got new nick already loh f4e....call b4e liao...hahahaha
wooooh...bs...nose bleeding ah...me that day nose block...so went back home vormit blood (2 liter)....untill dose also cannot help...hahahaha

raiden said:

u can come to the temple of BG n :adore: :ridinghor

:rofl:

F4E.....coz u r shemale...mah...hahahahaha.......n some 3pcs...one too many " fang san tou chi liao"....hahahaha joking...hehehe

HAHAHAHA....since last friday night loh...he admit himself 1...

Fiona4eva said:
hahahahaha.,......y i didnt nose bleeding geh...???????
F4e, you jialat, got internal bleeding, better go and see doctor.
btw, you have tissue box standby that night...

Top Bottom