Help me out here...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ive seen this spoiler before on the roads in Malaysia.. But ive gone to so many bodywork shop and all say dun have... I really want this spoiler... Its exactly like the GTI spoiler, but it has the R3 logo on the side.. Btw, its fiber or PU material as you can see.. Its not the carbon fibre R3 original.. Tried finding on Google too... Fail... Follow the picture link, shop in the UK... Any shop around selangor?

Picture

Attachments

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
If R3, why dun you try calling them directly. I seem to lost the Darryl from R3 number. Ill post it up if i can get it.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think if the fiber shop selling R3 bumper so do R3 spoiler...

if i remember correctly an accessories shop in pandan jaya got that in catalog... :adore:

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Share with me some shops tht are selling this around the selangor/kl area... Im sure got.. But i dont knw where... I went out of the house today, drove abt 5mins, saw a satria with THIS spoiler again:idea::idea:... Can ask the fella d... Stalk the fella until he stopped at shell petrol station but the guy who went out look like some gangster with tattoo's all over, didnt dare to ask...:thefinger::thefinger: Another chance wasted....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Nissan won numerous championships in motor races in 2011. For 2012, it will participate in the GT500 class of the SUPER GT series, the top motorsports competition series in Japan, provide support in overseas races, mainly by offering its engines to teams participating in LMP2 (Le Mans Prototype 2) Class, and support customer teams which use the NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3, available to customers beginning this year.

Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience