BEWARE!! Car Thieves in SS15 Subang Jaya!

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Time : 6 am Friday nite (or technically Saturday morning)

Here's the story, just finished a few games of DOTA. Decided to go for a drink at Darussalam. Halfway yamchar-ing, I heard my car alarm go off, so I thought i sat on the remote or something la, right. But when i went to the car, i saw that my boot was open. Boot lock kena kopek. Nothing but a hole there now.

Those brave muddafarkers tried to steal my car in SS15 in front of everyone, some more my car was parked right in front of Darussalam and right opposite Point Extreme cybercafe.

They also tried to shortcircuit my alarm by fusing my signal lamp. These guys obviously know what they're doing. Lucky for me my alarm sounded. Then my friend mentioned that she saw an old van and an old merc lepaking around my car before the alarm went off.

So guys, be careful when parking your car in SS15, these guys didn't want to take stuff from my car. From the looks of it, they wanted to drive off with the whole farking car!

Just a friendly warning...

Sigh..

Rakuen

joomba

Known Member
Mar 30, 2004
wah lau.. fortunate for u ur alarm sounded.. damn those ppl.. probably needed to get a good beating when caught!

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
wow..sori to hear dat dude..yeah and these days are getting wild..evryone is so daring to do stuff eventhough in front of evryone..
i went to daurs yesterday nite too,and im always aware about my car,park near myself so i can see it evry seconds .. anyway jus becareful dude of ur ride..wht car ru driving? from the avatar,it looks like hyundai..and isit the one always hang around ss15 white colour one wif bodykit?

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
sometimes u have to double park ur car (viewable)....even it is not appopriate to do so...but what to do.....you can't afford to lose your car.

jiaojiao the great

Known Member
Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
same thing happen to me ......i went to my friends house in subang near sunway pyr to do some homework . do until half way my friend said he wanna go out to have some smoke .. once we went out ....i saw 2 farggot taking out my signal lamp to defuse my alarm . shouted and they get on to the bike and chou lou . mada farkers . now my signal light gone liao , alarm gone liao ......and remote also cannot use . barrgar ........somemore my car parked in front of my friend's house 3 inches away from the gate with spot lights beamming on my car like those in show room also dare to steal .............

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
gsr5559,

used to drive a hyundai scoupe, now satria... the nice white hyundai always in 15 isnt mine.. damn chun right that car?

i just didnt expect them to be so damn brave la, friday nite some more in front of a mamak n cybercafe. now i wanna lepak n takei also no mood liao. 15 used to be safer.

malice,

if we're gonna yam char then can double park la. but if you wanna go play CS or DOTA, it's not nice, cuz it so noisy inside the cafe, you'll never know when pple horn...

jiaojiao,

sorry to hear that, as far as i know the signal thing is supposed to short the alarm, dunno why mine didnt short. but i'm happy it didnt la. maybe its time for you to get radiostar..hehe.. wonder if radiostar can get shorted by fusing the signal lamp too.

celica10,

no la, seems these cibais target local cars only. easier to steal ma...

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
Wow.. terrible la. Its getting from bad to worst.

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
shitness......thats my hangout
like that also can ar.....darus so many ppl around also dare to steal
how to play CS wif peace of mind now? :(

wat is DOTA?

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i dunno man, now wanna play CS/DOTA also no mood liaoz. takkan take taxi to 15 just to play cs right? maybe drive standard car to go n play la. but then again, parking your car at home isnt much safer if they already target your car anyway..

fucked up la.

must chain the car to the lamppost or something now... <_<

Babypups,

DOTA = Defense Of The Ancients, it a warcraft mod. Damn layan, a lot of pple playing now in the cafes, you should try it, more addictive than CS. hehe.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
gsr5559,

used to drive a hyundai scoupe, now satria... the nice white hyundai always in 15 isnt mine.. damn chun right that car?
icic..cus there is another dude i know from zth said dat the white bodykit hyundai is chun..i saw dat car mebi not more than 5 times in ss15..i fin dit chun too man..
anyway wahlan seems scary now in ss15 man..i think i better change car to datsun..i think if i open the door damn wide oso nobody will have a glance of it..

lil wira boy

Known Member
Jun 12, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
wow... ss15 is becoming more and more dangerous... hmm wonder if i park my car in an underground private parking.. will these thinsg occur?!?! :blink:

now u guys got me worried.. haha

better put viper alarm system... btw, which is the best?

:lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros,
i'm using evo 3 engine with 2 1/2 " exhaust piping with standard curves (bengkang-bengkok) following the original path of the exhaust piping underneath the body...
i wanted to make it 3" with a straight piping (less back pressure for better performance)...

the question is:
1.can i just go to the exhaust shop and change it to straight one....
OR
2.should i change the petrol tank of a evo...

which one is better...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience