Between WiSe , Waja and Vios

mindrunner

Known Member
Hi guys ,
I am in a bit of dilemma here ....... Which car to buy ??
My choice is WiSe , Waja or Vios........
Darn , Vios looks so cun ..the dash board and the one in white color ....but installment is around 800. Waja looks so big and I have a lot of feed back saying that waja is heavy on fuel ( minum minyak ) ...... some sohc jugak...... ( really ah ?? ) the 1.6 engine is powerfull .... can beat my jazz so easily ........ ( i bought the jazz with my gf ) so thinking of letting her use the car and me get a new one....... but then again jazz is not a peformance car ......... WiSe ....aiks ...cun jugak ....tapi nampak macam underpwr .... the 16 inch rim looks to heavy for the car even though its 1.5 ..... and it also gulps oil ......
Some say vios is consumes less oil then waja ........ ??? Considering all these ... i am really blur ...... i could afford around 15k for downpayment ....... then simpan sikit to modify the car ....sport rim and tyre ........ so i am really really confused in sense of value , car performance in the long run ( i am afraid with proton name - always got issues with the car ) ....Please advise ....

if u seek the car that have all safety, performance n realibility

features, i suggest to you to get on to Vios (Gseries i mean)
srs airbags, abs, 4disc brakes, ride n handling comfort, looks n performance with good fuel consumption. VVTI maaaa...

hehe... the only -ve part only the price la. but if u can afford ya u will
not regret.

but the matching feature u can have from malaysian car n a little money you
can save...Get Waja...

so the choice is yours bro..

happy riding!

:)

get vios la
worth every penny u spend....

dont buy and regret later...
maybe u can hear the reviews of waja,WiSE or VIOS 1st lor..

u wont get good high performance from normal Jazz. if really, performance is your prioritiy..Jazz VTEC should be the one and not I-DSI. same goes to City i-DSI and VTEC.

Waja produce 103bhp being 1.6 SOHC 16V.
VIOS produce 110bhp as a 1.5 DOHC 16V VVTi which would you choose?

avoid Wise unless u want to save money, but for slightly more you should consider a Gen2 also. worth to think as alternatives.

on the looks department..WIse wins hands down with 16" spoiler, and all round bodyskirting. good handling, but suffers from too firm ride and on certain occasion underpowered..he he

as a complete package...it must be the VIOS. or City VTEC...if want power. but its electric power steering has lees feel compare too conventional power steering.

VIOS not a bad option... toyota mah... hear my fren said fuel comsuption is rather pretty good rm50 - 400 ++ kms.....

only 230 difference

I have compared the installment difference between waja and vios ...only rm 250. aiyooo....vios looks so cun somemore ....toyota ....but waja drinks oil man ..... I know a guys who pours around rm40 every two days ..... from cheras to cyberjaya ...... he usually travels around 100 - 110 km/j......new car somemore ....heheheh ......not even 6 months the cover / paint covering the side mirror peel off .....he went to the servis center they told him ...its normal .... lucky got member inside ...help him to kautim...... aiyaa.....

My jazz is vtec ma ..... but still waja can smoke me man ...... i think the waja driver must be good lah ...... all the way from serdang to seremban .... still i was at the back .....wah ...tabik man the waja driver ..... of course i was going around 160 ...... then takut ready ....hidup or test power .... if anything must answer to my gf .... mesti kena tendang :P

get WISE ;)

The best in terms of mantainence and parts are in abundance if you care to look around. Vios to me looks really feminine. Seen a couple of done up ones but the dunno how to drive. Waja- no comment really as the radio player died in 2 months after getting it. Engine had lots of other issues which if i took the liberty to eloborate we'll have our own little forum. So all in all having owned a waja and wira and being unfortunate enough to be bullied by the vios i'd say get the wira as its robust and easy as hell to mantain.

yaya... jz go 4 vios... itz a good car man... sumore "got class"... lol

if overbudjet then can choose waja de... not bad oso... coz u own a waja n itz manual de la... bout the fuel comsumption is jz a lil more compare 2 my satria 1.3...

jz my 2 centz...

ah hong said:
yaya... jz go 4 vios... itz a good car man... sumore "got class"... lol

if overbudjet then can choose waja de... not bad oso... coz u own a waja n itz manual de la... bout the fuel comsumption is jz a lil more compare 2 my satria 1.3...

jz my 2 centz...

*got class* is innova la
vios is * i want*

Jazz Vtec being smoked by Waja? it's because of the cvt gearbox mar, you may feel power come later one. I think u never press hard also la, 0 to 100km/h time for Jazz Vtec is quite good one.

jaywat said:
Jazz Vtec being smoked by Waja? it's because of the cvt gearbox mar, you may feel power come later one. I think u never press hard also la, 0 to 100km/h time for Jazz Vtec is quite good one.

Heheheheh ... I think so too... coz too takut lah ....somemore highway from serdang to seremban .....a lot of car ....went around 160 then vry takut ready coz still far away from waja ...takut then cannot break ....then normal speed only lah around 120 ...coz from my point of view ... i tak boleh kejar ready ...... admit lose ready