best rojak @uncle don

wreza

Jan 12, 2005
last week i went convoying with a few friends to sri hartamas,there,we all try the rojak at uncle don.it was fabulous!
for those who love rojak,try go and check it out.

ah_jitt86

Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
==" mahal ler.....

blue_hippo

Jun 16, 2004
subang taipan also got nice rojak...hahah

AXXeLL

Subang
wei guys... where is the rojak mamak 15 arr?? MIA adi that fellow... the fellow use to sell opposite subang Shell Station beside McD drivethru.....

simplythebest

AXXeLL said:
wei guys... where is the rojak mamak 15 arr?? MIA adi that fellow... the fellow use to sell opposite subang Shell Station beside McD drivethru.....
Hahahhaa, i used to go there and whack too last time. Damn bloody long que sial. I always add the taufu & egg & sotongs. :tongue:

I think they shifted to somewhere else? kena halau by MPSJ?

AXXeLL

Subang
uiyo yalar... i also use to hang out over there... long que also worth it man... the food quite tasty... and can eat sitting under the tree... ahaha and can have cendol for desert... wah, i miss the fellows rojak man...
wonder where is he now...

MuG3n

Feb 12, 2005
juno7.multiply.com
simplythebest said:
Hahahhaa, i used to go there and whack too last time. Damn bloody long que sial. I always add the taufu & egg & sotongs. :tongue:

I think they shifted to somewhere else? kena halau by MPSJ?
It's still around... Its at the T Junction near to the Subang Square building... The T Junction's the one heading towatds Taylor's College... They onli shift back to teh original location during weekends... I personally like the cendol onli... Haha...

Coconut

oh they shift to there already during weekdays? damn no wonder cant find them, but weekends i know they still in the usual place

so mug3n is on the road towards talyor college, where the subang square building is on my right la? after 530 they still there ornot ar? :D

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
for those who thinks that the rojak stall in front of the Gazebo ss15 is superb... you did miss something.

on the way to sungai buluh using old road via kg melayu subang, there is one helluva rojak stall in front of the sg buluh nursery....

that one is the real rojak i tell you... so dem yummy... the keropok is so dem garing..

slurp..now i already miss it.

MuG3n

Feb 12, 2005
juno7.multiply.com
Coconut said:
oh they shift to there already during weekdays? damn no wonder cant find them, but weekends i know they still in the usual place

so mug3n is on the road towards talyor college, where the subang square building is on my right la? after 530 they still there ornot ar? :D
Yeah... Its there... Erm.. They're still there at 6.30pm... So I guess if u go there at 5.30pm... U'll still be able to catch them... Haha...

I bought turtle wax to triy to wax my bro wira se, today i tried it on the front(bonet), i washed it with dish wash liquid to get rid of previous wax(previous owner done) n dirt, then i wash again with turtle car wash then i wax it..

the problem comes... there is a layer on the car after i waxed it.. i believe it is the wax thing, yeah it does remove the swirls.. but no matter how i buff it.. the layer wun go away instead of a shining later... so u'll see the circular waxing layer...

how...