best petrol

Its probably an octane issue. but the higher octane shell petrol are still subsceptable to pinging as compared to RON97 of Petronas petrol... I'm not sure about v-power.. have not tried that. actually I have not used Shell in well over a year. I just started going back to shell two weeks ago. over all increase of milage... 10% so far... wonder why....

u all don argue pls... jus pump rm10 for each petrol station !!!! hahahaha... mix all together... i think that's the best kua... jus kidding la... hehe... =p

justlikeu said:
u all don argue pls... jus pump rm10 for each petrol station !!!! hahahaha... mix all together... i think that's the best kua... jus kidding la... hehe... =p

oi u r copying my idea....... (!-_-)

*CABUT*

i just received some feedback from one of the owner of petronas station..... acc to him, petronas is proven with better consumption but lack of power and shell is the other way round. Just for reference only......perhaps we shouldn't beleive this as i don't think there anyone of us here dare to claim which petrol is the best. Aiya, more or less the same la......if no happy, go n pump water the next time you refill the tank.........

hahaha oh hell yeah petrol campur air

1/2 tank fuel 1/2 tank water.....hahahahaha

convert to water injection loh.. mah can pump water and fuel.. hahaha

first of all, the mileage depends on how u drive and ur car condition and engine cc i think. which one more power? i think mostly the same.

from what i heard :
1) malaysia petroleum that been dig out contain no suplhur, but we export them to other country
2) we import fuels from middle east, and they all store at 1 port, and esso, mobil, shell or even petronas..they all the same origin.

3) i never heard such a stupid commercials like this
"our petrol are fresh and can bla bla bla"
huhu u get the petrol from the fossils, i wonder how it can be fresh? + we import it from middle east, after they dig it, they process and bla bla bla, then will send by ship, also take about months, hahah i wonder how they can be fresh?

heh, battery, air cond, sparkplug, headlight, aerodynamic, tyre, tyre preassure will effect fuel usage too~ and now, sum car using hydrogen ler i wonder it is good or not~

urine enjection huh? u have to drink a lot of water each day to pee in your urine tank daily

give us some feedback rite after u pump some shit into your tank then, alrite.....
see whether can increase the horse power or not......

well if anyone is still interested, the sulphur content in SHELL products are :

Average sulphur content in petrol is around 0.005 % mass, while for
diesel it's around 0.22 % mass.​

Finally got reply from Shell Malaysia.

buy that Dadi car/truck le... just add water to the half tank of petrol... and you'll get a tank of fuel!!
Malaysia technology... actually heard about this technology when i was in secondary school, separate 2 Hydrogen atoms in water molecules for energy, and the exhaust will fumes out Oxygen ... Water molecules = H2O
by then the project was still developing, supported by Shell... like that Shell won't go bankruptcy meh? use water, no fuel... muahaha!

by the way, i use Shell... tried Petronas... not sure why everytime when I have Petronas in the car fuel tank, the FC increases...

Top Bottom