best insurance for ourcar

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
KURNIA insurance is the worst in malaysia

anyone's car with kurnia insurance....when your roadtax end.....go change other insurance

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
mine's under Aviva and their services are really nice. I had an accident early this year, and they did it for me very fast and professional.

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
whiteprince said:
KURNIA insurance is the worst in malaysia

anyone's car with kurnia insurance....when your roadtax end.....go change other insurance
bro....i thought u were talking about the BEST insuarence for our car....btu y are u talking about d worst??:P.....unless of course u meant the opposite....

cheers

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Anyway, what's all this nonsense about 'Market Value' insurance? If you pay premium for RM100,000 insurance, they give you back RM$32,000 because that's the market value? What???

I think insurance buyers need to be more proactive and go over their policies more carefully. Should ask for 'Agreed Value' insurance.

monmon

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Constant move
i kinda liked AIG, did a claim against them once. very helpful at the customer service, and fast too.

i have been using kurnia all this time... i dunno why, i have never claims a thing b4, i buy it coz the road tax needs it. and i like the autoassist, which i heard not all have such wide coverage.

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
monmon said:
i kinda liked AIG, did a claim against them once. very helpful at the customer service, and fast too.

i have been using kurnia all this time... i dunno why, i have never claims a thing b4, i buy it coz the road tax needs it. and i like the autoassist, which i heard not all have such wide coverage.
haha. AIG good ar? im their agent... haha..
anyway, car insurance cant b insured more than market value. its only allow + - 10% or else u will kena penalty once if u wanna claim.

adornis

Known Member
May 1, 2005

so guys/gals, wats the best ( i mean few names), u all recommend me to get, im going to get a car soon.
im currently using kurnia, nvr claim anything b4, like the auto assist though.
Tq!
Cheers!

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
adornis when u get into accident then u know how kurnia act
hahahahaha

change it ...get janneh....seainsurrance so on
many

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
boeytan said:
haha. AIG good ar? im their agent... haha..
anyway, car insurance cant b insured more than market value. its only allow + - 10% or else u will kena penalty once if u wanna claim.
So you are AIG agent? My car stolen 3 months oredi, still dun see any $$$. How arr? Any suggestions?

And why local insurance companies dun have Agreed Value insurance?

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
jkn said:
So you are AIG agent? My car stolen 3 months oredi, still dun see any $$$. How arr? Any suggestions?

And why local insurance companies dun have Agreed Value insurance?
all insurance compay almost the same. they have their procedure, sometime is not the company, but the police report is late. without report, company cant proceed further.

KE70

Apr 28, 2005
www.4gtuners.com
trex92 said:
mine's under Aviva and their services are really nice. I had an accident early this year, and they did it for me very fast and professional.
I'm also AVIVA :) nice service :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Scirocco Cup China 2010 stepped out of the border for the first time to stage a Scirocco war at the Sepang International Circuit. Drivers from China Mainland and Hong Kong took the podium steps, marking the first time that a Chinese driver has been crowned champion in an international racing event since the founding of the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience