Best Fit Body Kit, Face lift & dash board 4 KE70

duckrace

Known Member
Dear all Big Brothers,
Who can share your experience which front body parts and dash board the best fit into KE70.
I have 1 KE70 nearly complete and now is the final works dash board selection and body parts fitting.
Can any Experts here share some of your experience.
Thank You!

Dear all Big Brothers,
Who can share your experience which front body parts and dash board the best fit into KE70.
I have 1 KE70 nearly complete and now is the final works dash board selection and body parts fitting.
Can any Experts here share some of your experience.
Thank You!

front body kits for KE70 is can select among DX, and GL model... or even trueno AE70... beside i also saw people put AE86 levin front body part toward KE70 too...

dashboard... ermm... i majority saw people put in AE86 dashboard on it, or just put AE86 meter only...

Anyway... i'm not experts... just saw around only

thanx bro,
BTW i already fited in a SR and using S14 meter with dash board.
But i think for the dashboard s14 go into the Ke70 is lot of work and result may not be good.
Maybe somebody can give advise....
Thanks!

thanx bro,
BTW i already fited in a SR and using S14 meter with dash board.
But i think for the dashboard s14 go into the Ke70 is lot of work and result may not be good.
Maybe somebody can give advise....
Thanks!

S14? ermm... saw once.. they use only the meter... the use ori dashboard... Mod a abit..

Thanx bro,
But i seen once a Ke70 use a AE92 facelift and the look still acceptable.
Is levin86 face lift look funny but if can done a good job for the whole car i believe it not bad.
How about the LE face lift?
Any commend?
TQ

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom