Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Best exhaust system for $1500

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LemonRuski

Known Member
Lets say I have RM 1500 to spend on my exhaust system, change from stock extractor all the way to the rear muffler,

which brand should I go for?
which shop should I go to install it? (in PJ area) (priority is good workmanship)

Car type: Kia Spectra 1.6 (a/t)

Please advice...thx!

goodworkmanship....erm...JFA?sunway
PJ area...Lai..
hot bits do have xtractor for kia spectra..muffler mayb if u can find a muffler which suits ur xhaust piping size wit the muffler inlet then should be ok

rm1.5k can get u good exhaust setup... try enquire JFA, they can help u... they can do custom exhaust piping...

hmmm....Lai Exhaust ah, I've heard alot of this place via this forum. Mostly say this place is expensive worr...

Question question....is it possible or advisable to do so...

I buy either Powerzone or Hotbits 4-2-1 extractor only...don't install or install at the place of purchase...

then I go to another shop with good workmanship...like for example Lai Exhaust...and from there...install 2 bullets / 2 midbox + 1 rear muffler + piping...

can ah?

any reasons why i shouldn't do so?

and that i should just install everything @ 1 place?

there is no such thing as u cannot do this... get the best for ur car... if u want a tuned length extractor from powerzone, get one and install it and ur fav. workshop... the only thing is u have to talk talk with the boss see how much he gonna charge u for labour fees la...

SkYwAlKeR said:
there is no such thing as u cannot do this... get the best for ur car... if u want a tuned length extractor from powerzone, get one and install it and ur fav. workshop... the only thing is u have to talk talk with the boss see how much he gonna charge u for labour fees la...

Can explain what tuned length means..?
What extras does a tuned length offer?...in comparison to a..."normal length" extractor...

Please give directions / address / website URL for this JFA place....

thank you... =)

TOE PECK said:
wei yip...gerenti tak tipu customer...satu sen pun tak tambah...

I heard wei yip and wai heng gives poor quality steel... =( ..

don't know how true is that, maybe some of you guys can comment on that...

Has anyone here installed Powerzone or Hotbits extractor.?
I need some user feedback on these 2 brands...

worth it or a waste of money?

tak bagi contact details or location of Jian Hang also...how to find worr ? =P

LemonRuski said:
I heard wei yip and wai heng gives poor quality steel... =( ..

don't know how true is that, maybe some of you guys can comment on that...

Has anyone here installed Powerzone or Hotbits extractor.?
I need some user feedback on these 2 brands...

worth it or a waste of money?

I'm using Hotbits Extractor 4-2-1 from Speedworks , so far never let me down coz it's better than stock one .. No comment for other thing ... Try go there and ask what type of system most suitable for Kia Spectra .

fstrader said:
errrr diff location edi mr lemon....u came b4 for badminton kah bro?

Yea, i came once so far.
Hey, can anyone give some comments on Hotbits and Powerzone extractor?

I would like to know how they perform...

hey Mr Lemon,

i'm using hotbits 4-2-1 now... been using it almost 6 months, so far no problem and of coz it much better than the OEM one, it much lighter and pick up 2 thumb up !!!

PS: For you to know if going put it on.. FC will be a bit higher

FC go up abit..its okay...cos if you want extra power / torque from your vehical, you will have to burn more petrol.....

this logic, i understand..

..so..how about Powerzone extractors? Anyone ?? So few ppl install Hotbits & Powerzone extractors ah?

never ever consider wei yip, me one of the victim. . . conned by ads in hypertune, well must admit im quite an idiot too, too naive and lazy do much research,sigh

Thinking of going to Powerzone this Saturday...see how they price they stuffs there...then make trip to Speedworks... =)

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi,

recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts?
isit true?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom