Best car owners are Teacher???!!!

Most likely, unless father is like Izso, vr2turbo and others in here that is already a father and high knowledge in cars and take good care of their cars then shouldnt be a problem.

Cuz when I was a student, i just drive and pump petrol hahaha
Just like my kids......hhahahhahhaha:rofl:

Most likely, unless father is like Izso, vr2turbo and others in here that is already a father and high knowledge in cars and take good care of their cars then shouldnt be a problem.

Cuz when I was a student, i just drive and pump petrol hahaha
Whahaha, when I was student, I thrashed my dad's cars! :rofl:
Hopefully later my boys would be much better though coz I will teach them properly. :biggrin:

Whahaha, when I was student, I thrashed my dad's cars! :rofl:
Hopefully later my boys would be much better though coz I will teach them properly. :biggrin:
My kids gets my wife's old car. Then later with more experience then only drive VR.....hahhahhaha:driver:

ColinLee

Sep 19, 2012
The only car enthusiast teacher in my school own this car

Yeap, he got a Jason Hockey Mask hanging on the driver side and I had a talk with him. He said that he is inspired by the Osaka Kanjo Style.. Between his hood had a bit of dent and left the engine stock :driver:

and I thought got B engine inside the civic pulak.....

cikgu's sleeper car....
The car looked even more like sleeper, if the cikgu driver inside looks like a nerd.
but when the car rev kaw-kaw.....kena smoked kaw-kaw oso....

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
The only car enthusiast teacher in my school own this car

Yeap, he got a Jason Hockey Mask hanging on the driver side and I had a talk with him. He said that he is inspired by the Osaka Kanjo Style.. Between his hood had a bit of dent and left the engine stock :driver:
wait? Is he malay or chinese?

If Malay? Is he kinda buff?

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Yup he's Malay but not buff at all..
Not the teacher i know la... he drives a modded honda red like the model above plus sometimes Harley moto.

He did not stay long in my school after some terrible case.

ColinLee

Sep 19, 2012
Not the teacher i know la... he drives a modded honda red like the model above plus sometimes Harley moto.

He did not stay long in my school after some terrible case.
Cool, love to see those kind of teacher.. Some arse student loves to vandalize things they see:banghead::banghead: pity the teacher sometimes

Depends right? Long ago my time, only "the" particular teacher will kena. Nice teachers never kena.....hahhahhahahahha:rofl:

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
I agree... my hamsap teacher car always target from those Rempit students... (His BMW 3 series always get terrible scars)

Smart student sekali... he accidentally threw his basketball (frmo 3rd floor) and hit the teacher punya lexus...

hi Sifu's,

A friend mentioned to me that when i drive my automatic naturally aspirated 1.5 vios,
the way i press the gas peddle may cause the gear box to fail earlier.

I like to find out more about this aspect. Hope to know more about it.

I mean normally, what wrong ways of pressing the pedals can cause the auto gear box to fail, eg the electronics?

Hope to get some clues.

best regards
Richard:wavey: