Best car owners are Teacher???!!!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Most likely, unless father is like Izso, vr2turbo and others in here that is already a father and high knowledge in cars and take good care of their cars then shouldnt be a problem.

Cuz when I was a student, i just drive and pump petrol hahaha
Just like my kids......hhahahhahhaha:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Most likely, unless father is like Izso, vr2turbo and others in here that is already a father and high knowledge in cars and take good care of their cars then shouldnt be a problem.

Cuz when I was a student, i just drive and pump petrol hahaha
Whahaha, when I was student, I thrashed my dad's cars! :rofl:
Hopefully later my boys would be much better though coz I will teach them properly. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Whahaha, when I was student, I thrashed my dad's cars! :rofl:
Hopefully later my boys would be much better though coz I will teach them properly. :biggrin:
My kids gets my wife's old car. Then later with more experience then only drive VR.....hahhahhaha:driver:

ColinLee

Known Member
Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The only car enthusiast teacher in my school own this car

Yeap, he got a Jason Hockey Mask hanging on the driver side and I had a talk with him. He said that he is inspired by the Osaka Kanjo Style.. Between his hood had a bit of dent and left the engine stock :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
and I thought got B engine inside the civic pulak.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
cikgu's sleeper car....
The car looked even more like sleeper, if the cikgu driver inside looks like a nerd.
but when the car rev kaw-kaw.....kena smoked kaw-kaw oso....

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
The only car enthusiast teacher in my school own this car

Yeap, he got a Jason Hockey Mask hanging on the driver side and I had a talk with him. He said that he is inspired by the Osaka Kanjo Style.. Between his hood had a bit of dent and left the engine stock :driver:
wait? Is he malay or chinese?

If Malay? Is he kinda buff?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Yup he's Malay but not buff at all..
Not the teacher i know la... he drives a modded honda red like the model above plus sometimes Harley moto.

He did not stay long in my school after some terrible case.

ColinLee

Known Member
Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Not the teacher i know la... he drives a modded honda red like the model above plus sometimes Harley moto.

He did not stay long in my school after some terrible case.
Cool, love to see those kind of teacher.. Some arse student loves to vandalize things they see:banghead::banghead: pity the teacher sometimes

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cool, love to see those kind of teacher.. Some arse student loves to vandalize things they see:banghead::banghead: pity the teacher sometimes
Depends right? Long ago my time, only "the" particular teacher will kena. Nice teachers never kena.....hahhahhahahahha:rofl:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I agree... my hamsap teacher car always target from those Rempit students... (His BMW 3 series always get terrible scars)

Smart student sekali... he accidentally threw his basketball (frmo 3rd floor) and hit the teacher punya lexus...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Sifu's,

A friend mentioned to me that when i drive my automatic naturally aspirated 1.5 vios,
the way i press the gas peddle may cause the gear box to fail earlier.

I like to find out more about this aspect. Hope to know more about it.

I mean normally, what wrong ways of pressing the pedals can cause the auto gear box to fail, eg the electronics?

Hope to get some clues.

best regards
Richard:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience