Bendix Metal King ~

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)

Attachments

crazyvtec

Jun 24, 2010
Johor
Price i think rm150-rm200 with installation. I'm using tis for my civic now. Not so good. Stick with original better if u not a racer.

Trevox.C.Eddy

From Facebook
Sep 25, 2011
www.facebook.com
Gosh why no one replied to this post bothers me a lot..
It's a save, reliable, high temp and very affordable.
It rarely overheats when doing touge on Genting, I even tried it on ulu yams batang Kali touge, going over 140km/h and easily stopping with no worries of overheat.
The downside is that if you rarely go fast and you don't use them for hard braking it'll be a waste.
As much as I love them it is one of the dirtiest, noisiest piece of metal I've tried so far.
But I'm still using it, as braking is much more predictable and touge is much safer.
I change them every 20,000km for the front and 40,000km for the back btw, I burn them aaaaa lot.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)
Not sure what temperature it can go to, probably 550 degree Celsius (I think). Used 3 sets already in my VR, from Metal King Plus, Metal King Gold and Metal King Titanium. Need about a km to warm up to bite. Less feel when cold. Cost about RM100 from PH Auto in SEA Park.

If require something to bite when cold, try Trestor Blue Advantage. Now on one set in the front. Bites immediately, do not require heating up. Very good pedal and/or braking feel. The downside is it dust a lot, twice as much as the Metal Kings.....

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
U can use general CT for normal driving, metal king titanium for more on highway n heavy car, ultimate for touge n spirited driving. Not suitable for track as it max out 550'c.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
i'm using bendix general ct,quite so good without any problem uphill and downhill genting....cost around rm100 a pair.........

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With less than a week to TIMETOATTACK Round 2, we'd like to remind all participants to confirm their slots as our slots for both the TIMETOATTACK and the Track Day session is now limited. We urge all to finalize their registration right away to avoid disappointments! It's going to action packed, and if you're not participating, make a date with us this Sunday between 8am - 8pm at Sepang, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience